• A BLOODY MESS
    ENGLISH-NEDERLANDS MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever see something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in a stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who do. They can see the monsters; they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this isn't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolf-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the city at balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in their way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolf, they all have the same question;
    Who is hunting whom?

Dark souls are old souls.

Before you claim a role, you have to read the information about the city.
    This information can be found here: GREENSTONE

You also have to read the information about your creature very well.
    It's recommended to read the others too, but you can do that later.
    Vampires
    Hunters
    Werewolves

If you participated in the old MSV (A Bloody Hell), you'll have to read them too. I made some changes and they are quite important. I hope you'll see them as improvements (:
    If you want to reclaim your role, you can, but you'll have to change a few things, and ofcourse, rewrite it in English.

If something remains unclear, don't be afraid to ask - in English or in Dutch.

ROLES
    Vampires VOL
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    • Name ~ Username ~ Character ~ Age/Real Age ~ Status
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Vulcan ~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Vulcan ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5
    • Name ~ Username ~ Character ~ Age

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5
    • Name ~ Username ~ Character ~ Age ~ Status

SPECIAL ROLES
    (if you want something, just ask (: )
    Werewolves:
    Hillside:
    • Alfa
    • Béta
    • Oméga
    • Others
    St.-Louis:
    • Alfa: Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman
    • Bèta
    • Oméga: Fukari
    • Others: Leilani & Rebecca

Hunters:
    Outcast:
    • Leader:
    • Second in command:
    • Third in command:
    • Others:
    OldHub:
    • Leader: Deceased: Paxton Cornelius Ackerman Now:
    • Second in command:
    • Others:

Vampires (colony):
    • Leader: Daelyn
    • Second in command (2): Helias
    • Third in command (3): Marley
    • Others:

FILL IN

• Name
    • Creature
    • Status (Vampire: Loner, or Colony (think logically about the numbers. There aren't many Loners),
    Werewolf: Loner, Alfa, Bèta, Warrior, Oméga or just a pack member (and which pack),
    Hunter: OldHub or Outcast.)
    • Age: (Vampire: Age of Death between 16 and 35, Real age between 16 and 750. Thorne is 815, but that's because he is my inspiration for all of this and he has been the oldest one since I was six (this is based on a fantasy from when I was a little weirdo.) It's just a part of him, and I hope you'll understand.
    All the others: Between the age of 16 and 35. When you're a hunter and younger than 18, your training has not been completed yet. Even if you're an Outcast!)
    • Residence
    • Inner: (Not just single words, I want a bit of explanation.)
    • Outer: (Vampire: Remember it's possible your char has a scar from his death.
    Werewolf: Wolf-form too, especially fur, height and eyecolour. Scars will be adapted from his human form.
    Hunters: Don't forget the Artifact and tattoo! Most of them have scars too.)
    • History: (Vampires: How'd they die?
    Werewolves: When did they change? In which environment?
    Outcastmembers: When, why and how did they join the Outcasts?)
    • Extra:
    • Relationships. (The Outcast hunter group has been in Greenstone for about a week. They haven't hunted yet, because of the many preparations, but it won't take long anymore. There are rumours about their arrival, but they are still just rumours.)

Vampires: • Master (killed, or not?)
    • Subjects
    Hunters: Partners

RULES
    • Quizlet's Houserules!!
    • Reservations will stay for 48 hours.
    • You have until next Saturday (24/10) to finish your role.
    • Maximum 3 roles, with different creatures, unless I say otherwise.
    • I want decent roles.
    • Don't leave me hanging. This was really a lot of work. If you don't have time, then don't make a role.
    • If you don't react, I WILL NAG YOU! Be warned.
    • Please tell me if you change your name.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 dec 2015 - 18:06 ]

Mhm?

I really want to join but I have literally no inspiration. . .

Meh, Imma give it a try. Can I have a female vampire? I know you're kinda short on werewolves and hunters but maybe I'll take a second role, once I've found my inspiration. (:

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

I'm going to think about this.

Female Hunter (Old Hub) for me please! :3
    And a male Werewolf! I'm going for it.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 okt 2015 - 13:07 ]

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Oh — what the Hell. Can I get a Male Hunter (Old Hub)?

Liesje, zou je alvast een praattopic willen openen ^^?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Holy crap, dan ga je twee uur naar statistiek (':
    Ik zet jullie er na mijn eten bij, want ik val praktisch flauw van de honger ^^
    Praattopic is on the way (:

Mhm?

Praattopic

Mhm?

Could you please put my reserved Hunter girl in the Outcast group please? Thank you!

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Kepner schreef:
    Could you please put my reserved Hunter girl in the Outcast group please? Thank you!

Ofcourse (:

Mhm?

Daelyn Orsay Willow
    “I will take what is mine with fire and blood.”

Name
    Daelyn • small valley
    Orsay • French surname

Creature
    Vampire

Status and residence
    Leader of the Colony, Outhill Woods and Montandon

Daelyn has the looks of a young woman in her early twenties but she has been roaming the earth for almost seven centuries.
    (22 — 677)

Inner
    Daelyn is kind of a dominant person, she wants to control everything and everyone. The fact that she’s a vampire isn’t the scariest thing about her. The scariest thing about her is that she is a master in manipulating other people. And she’s not afraid to do that.
          She also has her tempers now and then. It mostly happens twice a century, when she has to move to a different country or state. She, then, will destroy everything in her way, leaving a trail of her tantrum. She’s smart enough to cover it up, once she can behave herself again.

The first thing you need to know about Daelyn is that she’s not afraid to kill. She doesn’t really have a kryptonite – she’ll even kill a baby if she has to. She also likes to play games with her victims. She lures them into the woods, to her cabin where she kills them. She dumps the bodies in a nearby river. Because a lot of people go missing in the woods she lives in, they think it’s haunted. There was a time, like a century ago, when teenagers would dare each other to go into the ‘haunted’ Outhill Woods — where Daelyn was waiting for them. A lot of Hunters heard about it and would try to kill her so eventually she had to move somewhere else. But recently she decided to come back. Even though she lives deep in the woods she has had a few encounters with werewolves but nothing has happened thus far.

Although Daelyn lives in the Woods and even hunts and kills her victims there, she has a villa in Montandon, The Scrabs. She comes there often, to spend a night or three in a luxurious bed. She even has a maid, who cleans up and looks after the house when Daelyn is not there. The villa includes a swimming pool, but she doesn’t use it since she hates swimming.

Because she is the Leader of the Colony she knows a lot of vampires who would do anything for her. Although it's tempting to use them for her own good, she knows better. Overall she's a good leader with great ideas.

“I love the night. It’s the only time I feel really alive.”

Outer
    Daelyn has a height of 175CM, something she’s very happy with. She’s also very thin and looks even fragile. Though she may not seem strong, she is. She can easily throw a full–grown man in the air, or move a car.
          Daelyns’ style is kinda old – black, long dresses for instance. She only wears things like that at home because she knows hunters would immediatly recognise her. So, against her will, she dresses in skinny jeans and other things the youth of now wear.
          Daelyn has always been really pale, even before she was bitten. She has full, red lips and a small nose. Her eyes are quite big and have a light blue colour. Her hair is darkbrown and very thick. Although it can be really annoying she doesn’t to anything about it. When Daelyn laughs it’s very contagious, but she doesn’t laugh very often. Most of the time she has a smirk plastered across her face.

“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
    It would be like sleep without dreams.”

History
    • 1338, 31 oktober
    Daelyn was born in the fourteenth century, 1338 to be exact. She grew up in Italy, Florence. She had an older brother whom she adored and looked up to. Her family was very rich and had good connections so they thought they wouldn’t have to worry about the Black Death, a plague that swept through Europe. It was a lonely time for Daelyn, who was mostly locked up in her room, so she couldn’t get infected. One time she had a huge fight with her mother and Daelyn ended up walking away from home. She immediatly got infected and because she was so ashamed of it, she decided she wouldn’t go home anymore. She met a handsome, young man who seemed interested in her even though she was infected. He said he could make her better but not how. Daelyn believed him and let him do what he wanted. So she drank his blood. A day later she died due to the Black Death.
    Daelyn was quickly used to her new lifestyle and learned to live with her Master, Adomarus. Together they were invincible and Daelyn got stronger everyday. He learned her how to hunt and how to cover her traces. For two centuries they lived together and made several other Subjects. One day Daelyn had a Tantrum and murdered every Subject they had made because of jealousy. She wanted Adomarus for herself and was jealous of the attention he gave to the others. When Adomarus found the bodies he got angry and tried to fight Daelyn. She was stronger and won — by killing him. She killed her only love. When she finally got out of the Tantrum she moved away to France.
    Daelyn felt at home in France but after three centuries Hunters finally started to notice her. She decided to leave once again, this time to America. Some tourists had told her about New–Amsterdam and Daelyn was very curious about it. In 1664 the town was renamed New York. She lived in a busy part of town and people got suspicious when they noticed she wasn’t aging. There was a lot of commotion and a lot of people thought she was a witch. Daelyn had to move away for her own safety once again.

She never left America and started living in forests. She came across a lot of werewolf packs and was in a lot of fights. She became reckless because she had to spend the rest of eternity on this planet, and she was already bored. She even wanted to die. To amuse herself she started changing people in vampires. Runaways and outcasts became her Subjects, since nobody would miss them. They all thought of her as their leader. She and her little colony started to terrorise nearby towns. But due to their recklessness a lot of Hunters came to their town to hunt them down. She almost lost every Subject she made. With her last Subject she travelled back to Europe.
    Daelyn and her Subject parted ways, and she finally settled in Greenstone, after travelling through Europe. She lived in peace in the Outhill Woods but because a lot of people would go missing there, due to Daelyn, they said the Woods were haunted. A lot of stupid teens dared eachother to go into the woods, where Daelyn drank their blood. Eventually she got hunted down by a few Hunters. She nearly escaped and lived in Canady for a few years. But recently, in 2005, she decided to come back to Greenstone.

“You are really boring. You know that?.”

Relationships:
    • Helias
    • Thorne
    • Theodore
          Daelyn and Theodore occasionally have sex and hunt together. She’s attracted to him but that’s all. She doesn’t want a relationship or something, it more for fun. She does have respect for him and mostly treats him like how she treats the others.
    • Marley
    • Catherine
          Everyone knows someone whom they hate without any reason. That’s Catherine to Daelyn. Even though they’re quite alike, Daelyn has little respect for her. She does treat Catherine like the other vampires but she cannot deny that she’s annoyed by her. Daelyn thinks she is too helpless and that’s something that pisses her off. When they’re together Daelyn will act nice because she knows it’s ridiculous to hate someone for no reason.
    • Vester
          Daelyn once turned Vesters’ girlfriend, Willa Bauman, in a vampire. Since that happened they’re sworn enemies. Whenever Daelyn’s has the chance to piss Vester off, she will take it.
    • Fox
          They're both natural leaders, stubborn and dominant and that's why Daelyn respects the guy, although she won't show it. She doesn't trust him because he's a werewolf. She will never act nice towards him. Whenever they meet she's mostly teasing him. All by all she thinks he's a worthy enemy for her.

Master:
    Adomarus Casartelli

Subjects:
    • Hugo • He later got killed by Daelyn due to her jealousy.
    • Isaris • She also got killed by Daelyn, when she had a Tantrum.
    • Michael • Michael was Daelyns’ favorite subject at the time. They had a lot in common en occasionally hunted together. She still regrets killing him in a Tantrum.

Later on she had a little army of Subjects but she cared little about them and most of them got killed.

• Willa Bauman •

Languages:
    Italian, French, Dutch and English.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 okt 2015 - 17:19 ]

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Zou ik een vrouwelijke hunter mogen reserveren?

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Feared schreef:
    Zou ik een vrouwelijke hunter mogen reserveren?

Outcast of OldHub?

Mhm?

Sonder schreef:

Outcast of OldHub?

OldHub als het kan?

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Feared schreef:
    (...)

OldHub als het kan?

Sure (:

Mhm?

MARLEY GEORGIA PALEARI

“Quote here.”

Name Marley Georgia Paleari

Creature Vampire

Status Loner

Residence

Inner

Outer

History

Relationships

Master

Even een snel beginnetje, de rest komt asap.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 okt 2015 - 19:22 ]

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.