• A BLOODY MESS
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

Sonder - Liesje - English - Fox & Thorne
    Aincrad - Marthe - English - Freya & Helias & Mia
    Fukari - Nichelle - Nederlands (?) - Marley & Celaena
    Kirigaya - Lene - English - Theo & Vester
    Feyre - Cheryl - English - Cat & Leila
    Mayakovski - Amber - English - Daelyn & James
    Catastrophes - Gabriëlle/Gaby - English - Sid
    Kepner - Megan - English - Reagan &
    Maddox - Mirte - English - Zach
    Serenata - Loïs - English - Claire
    Yisha - Robin - ? - Rebecca

Let's talk (:
    Geef even de taal waarin je gaat posten (praten maakt niet zo veel uit), dan kan ik het erbij zetten.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2015 - 23:05 ]

Mhm?

MT ^^
    I will post in English.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Mijn topics — Ik ga eveneens proberen om in het Engels te posten.

+ Ik wil alvast even vermelden dat ik volgende week de gehele week minder zal kunnen posten (voornamelijk donderdag / vrijdag / zaterdag / zondag) omdat ik dan lange dagen moet werken.

Feyre schreef:
    MT ^^
    I will post in English.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Caster schreef:
    Mijn topics — Ik ga eveneens proberen om in het Engels te posten.

+ Ik wil alvast even vermelden dat ik volgende week de gehele week minder zal kunnen posten (voornamelijk donderdag / vrijdag / zaterdag / zondag) omdat ik dan lange dagen moet werken.

Geen probleem, bedankt voor het melden (:

Mhm?

I'm already looking for some relationships for Cat. In short, Cat is clumpsy, kind of reckless, stubborn, playful, a flirt, social and sarcastic. She is not really "evil" as in that she doesn't kill people for fun, unless maybe when the person in question is a real asshole. And very important: she loves kittens.

I will also post in English. :Y)

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Feyre schreef:
    I'm already looking for some relationships for Cat. In short, Cat is clumpsy, kind of reckless, stubborn, playful, a flirt, social and sarcastic. She is not really "evil" as in that she doesn't kill people for fun, unless maybe when the person in question is a real asshole. And very important: she loves kittens.

Is she in the colony?

Mhm?

Sonder schreef:
    (...)

Is she in the colony?

Lene and me aren't sure about that yet. Why?

Feyre schreef:
    (...)

Lene and me aren't sure about that yet. Why?

Curiosity (:

Mhm?

Als er nog eventuele aan- of opmerkingen zijn, of vragen, voorstellen... Laat het me zeker weten (:

Mhm?

Can you make up a master, or does another role have to be your master?

If it’s the second, which vampire wants to be Daelyns’ master?
    (krul)

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Vulcan schreef:
    Can you make up a master, or does another role have to be your master?

If it’s the second, which vampire wants to be Daelyns’ master?
    (krul)

You can make one up (:

Mhm?

MT and English as well. I got a pervy question. Is the if vampires drink eachothers blood they get a semi-orgasm thing still the same here? - Yes I'm that pervy -

kindness is never a burden.

Tamaki schreef:
    MT and English as well. I got a pervy question. Is the if vampires drink eachothers blood they get a semi-orgasm thing still the same here? - Yes I'm that pervy -

Right, I forgot. Yes, it is (:
    This MSV isn't recommended 16+ for nothing (;

Mhm?

Sonder schreef:
    (...)

Right, I forgot. Yes, it is (:
    This MSV isn't recommended 16+ for nothing (;

Hooray

kindness is never a burden.