• A BLOODY MESS
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

Sonder - Liesje - English - Fox & Thorne
    Aincrad - Marthe - English - Freya & Helias & Mia
    Fukari - Nichelle - Nederlands (?) - Marley & Celaena
    Kirigaya - Lene - English - Theo & Vester
    Feyre - Cheryl - English - Cat & Leila
    Mayakovski - Amber - English - Daelyn & James
    Catastrophes - Gabriëlle/Gaby - English - Sid
    Kepner - Megan - English - Reagan &
    Maddox - Mirte - English - Zach
    Serenata - Loïs - English - Claire
    Yisha - Robin - ? - Rebecca

Let's talk (:
    Geef even de taal waarin je gaat posten (praten maakt niet zo veel uit), dan kan ik het erbij zetten.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2015 - 23:05 ]

Mhm?

MT! Ik post waarschijnlijk in het Nederlands, maar dat is nog niet helemaal zeker (:

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Great. Ik wil wel even doorgeven dat ik enkele dagen geleden ben verhuisd, en de wifi pas wordt aangesloten op vier november. Tot die tijd kan ik tussendoor bij anderen zitten voor wifi, maar dan weten jullie dat. Mijn rol komt wel op tijd, denk ik zo.

Ik ben overigens Gabriëlle / Gaby, en ik post in het Engels. (:

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Feared schreef:
    Great. Ik wil wel even doorgeven dat ik enkele dagen geleden ben verhuisd, en de wifi pas wordt aangesloten op vier november. Tot die tijd kan ik tussendoor bij anderen zitten voor wifi, maar dan weten jullie dat. Mijn rol komt wel op tijd, denk ik zo.

Ik ben overigens Gabriëlle / Gaby, en ik post in het Engels. (:

Dankje voor het melden en je staat erbij (:

Mhm?

Ik post wel in het Engels ^^.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 okt 2015 - 19:24 ]

Seasons will change, but I shall remain

Iemand die de master van Marley wilt zijn? :'D

Fukari schreef:
    Iemand die de master van Marley wilt zijn? :'D

Daelyn? :9~

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Enkele opmerkingen (:

1. Zouden er wat meer vampiers willen overwegen bij de kolonie te gaan? Helias (een rol die hier nog niet staat) gaat the second in command zijn, maar alle andere postities zijn nog open. Het is sowieso voordeliger voor een vampier om er bij te zitten dan alleen te staan. Ik zou mijn eigen vamp er bij gezet hebben, moest hij niet zo oud zijn geweest en moest Fox (mijn andere char) al geen hoge positie hebben gehad.

2. De familie die in de OldHub woont, zijn de Ackermans. Moesten andere Hunters bij deze familie horen, just let me know (:

Mhm?

Oh, dan doe ik dat wel met Marley en kan zij dan toevallig third in command zijn? Is het misschien ook mogelijk dat ik er een vrouwelijke weerwolf bij neem?

Can Daelyn be the leader of the colony?

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Yes, yes and yes (:

Mhm?

De plaatsen van leiders van de Outcast & OldHub zijn ook nog vrij (:

Mhm?

Sonder schreef:
    De plaatsen van leiders van de Outcast & OldHub zijn ook nog vrij (:

So tempting, but nah.

kindness is never a burden.

Cherls and I decided Cat and Theo are in the Colony and I was also wondering where the Outcasts live? 'Cuz I didn't find it on the map. If it's on there and I just didn't see it, then I apologize for my blindness, but idk?

Tamaki schreef:
    Cherls and I decided Cat and Theo are in the Colony and I was also wondering where the Outcasts live? 'Cuz I didn't find it on the map. If it's on there and I just didn't see it, then I apologize for my blindness, but idk?

I haven't placed them on the map, because it's not really a known location. Although there are rumours, most of the creatures and Hunters don't know they are in the city yet, but they will find out soon enough.
    The Outcasts can choose where they want to live. It could be in one, really big house, but it doesn't have to be. It's up to them (:

Mhm?

Sonder schreef:
    (...)

I haven't placed them on the map, because it's not really a known location. Although there are rumours, most of the creatures and Hunters don't know they are in the city yet, but they will find out soon enough.
    The Outcasts can choose where they want to live. It could be in one, really big house, but it doesn't have to be. It's up to them (:

Ohn, okay thanks ^^