• A BLOODY MESS
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

Sonder - Liesje - English - Fox & Thorne
    Aincrad - Marthe - English - Freya & Helias & Mia
    Fukari - Nichelle - Nederlands (?) - Marley & Celaena
    Kirigaya - Lene - English - Theo & Vester
    Feyre - Cheryl - English - Cat & Leila
    Mayakovski - Amber - English - Daelyn & James
    Catastrophes - Gabriëlle/Gaby - English - Sid
    Kepner - Megan - English - Reagan &
    Maddox - Mirte - English - Zach
    Serenata - Loïs - English - Claire
    Yisha - Robin - ? - Rebecca

Let's talk (:
    Geef even de taal waarin je gaat posten (praten maakt niet zo veel uit), dan kan ik het erbij zetten.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2015 - 23:05 ]

Mhm?

Vester is a lonely pony ^

[ bericht aangepast op 14 nov 2015 - 23:36 ]

kindness is never a burden.

Ik heb Ava ook nog ergens zitten.

Mhm?

Ik heb Theo's fc veranderd naar Diego Barrueco, in case people wanted to know. Hij is nu ook 24 ipv 26.

I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU GUYS FOR NOT LETTING ME DOWN <3

But okay, that's not the only thing I want to say.

Ten eerste: Behalve de Outcast jagersgroep, gaat er nog een groep naar Greenstone komen. Dit zou dan een derde grote roedel weerwolven zijn, waardoor Greenstone nog meer uit balans geraakt en er dus vanalles gebeurt ^^ Marthe gaat dan de vrouwelijke Alfa van die groep aanmaken (:

Ten tweede: Ik heb nog een gebeurtenis in mijn hoofd, maar natuurlijk wil ik jullie mening weten.
    De situatie zou als volgt gaan: Er is een groot feest, waar de meeste weerwolven, vampiers en ook OldHub jagers op afkomen. Wanneer het vollop aan de gang is, wordt de plaats aangevallen door de groep van de Outcast. Het zou om een blitzattack gaan met zo veel mogelijk doden, maar zo weinig mogelijk schade aan de eigen kant.

Nu, dit zou deze avond (in het msv) kunnen gebeuren, maar het kan ook op een andere moment (ander feestje, dus)

Also, als jullie een tijdssprong willen, laat me het gewoon weten (:

Love you guys (:
    peace out!

Mhm?

That's very Paris-like, but alright. I'm down. Also I totes wanna be in the new werewolf group

Kirigaya schreef:
    That's very Paris-like, but alright. I'm down. Also I totes wanna be in the new werewolf group

No, no, not like Paris. God, don't make me feel like that O.O These aren't humans and they will fight back.
    You can make a role and talk to Marthe (:

Mhm?

Sonder schreef:
    (...)

No, no, not like Paris. God, don't make me feel like that O.O These aren't humans and they will fight back.
    You can make a role and talk to Marthe (:

I'm sorry (': Everything is Paris-like to me atm, don't take it too seriously.

Kirigaya schreef:
    (...)

I'm sorry (': Everything is Paris-like to me atm, don't take it too seriously.

Talk to me on FB btw, cuz I'll have to explain what the alpha's like x)

help

Leuk idee ^^
    Alleen jammer dat Vester de enige Outcast is die gespeeld wordt.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Anyone for Leila btw?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Caster > Maddox.

Feyre schreef:
    Leuk idee ^^
    Alleen jammer dat Vester de enige Outcast is die gespeeld wordt.

Dat wel. Als anderen toevallig zin hebben om nog een Outcast Hunter te bespelen, dan mag dat zeker. Je hoeft daar geen volledige rol voor aan te maken, enkel de meest belangrijke puntjes (:

Mhm?

I SHIP ZACH AND SID!!
    yesh....

Mhm?

Sonder schreef:
    I SHIP ZACH AND SID!!
    yesh....

+124555220000

help

Ghehe, stiekem ship ik ze ook. :')

Is it okay als ik Sid richting Ava en Zach stuur? Of hebben jullie nog iets gepland in de tussentijd? (:

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.