• A BLOODY MESS
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

Sonder - Liesje - English - Fox & Thorne
    Aincrad - Marthe - English - Freya & Helias & Mia
    Fukari - Nichelle - Nederlands (?) - Marley & Celaena
    Kirigaya - Lene - English - Theo & Vester
    Feyre - Cheryl - English - Cat & Leila
    Mayakovski - Amber - English - Daelyn & James
    Catastrophes - Gabriëlle/Gaby - English - Sid
    Kepner - Megan - English - Reagan &
    Maddox - Mirte - English - Zach
    Serenata - Loïs - English - Claire
    Yisha - Robin - ? - Rebecca

Let's talk (:
    Geef even de taal waarin je gaat posten (praten maakt niet zo veel uit), dan kan ik het erbij zetten.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2015 - 23:05 ]

Mhm?

Sid en Zach / Mirte en ik posten zodra Mirte is bijgekomen van haar superdrukke werkweek. (:

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Feared schreef:
    Sid en Zach / Mirte en ik posten zodra Mirte is bijgekomen van haar superdrukke werkweek. (:

okidoki (:

Mhm?

Feared schreef:

Dit precies. Afgelopen week heb ik in totaal 76 uur moeten werken dus heb weinig tijd gehad voor Q. (': Maar morgen probeer ik alles bij te gaan werken.

Caster schreef:
    (...)

Dit precies. Afgelopen week heb ik in totaal 76 uur moeten werken dus heb weinig tijd gehad voor Q. (': Maar morgen probeer ik alles bij te gaan werken.

Geen probleem (: Rust maar goed uit dan!

Mhm?

Waarschijnlijk zal mijn post morgen pas komen. (:

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

I made another role, thus if anyone has some ideas, let me know (:
    She hasn't been to Greenstone before, but she has lived in America for some time.

Mhm?

I think Ava and Cat could be good friends. They should watch Disney movies together :Y)

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Ava is vrij om ontmoet te worden (:

Mhm?

I obviously have Vester and Theo as well, for Ava. And imma finish Vester in a sec. Also he won't hate creatures as much as I had originally planned. So basically, he can stand them and doesn't actually want them all dead, but he's an Outcast for other reasons.

kindness is never a burden.

Tamaki schreef:
    I obviously have Vester and Theo as well, for Ava. And imma finish Vester in a sec. Also he won't hate creatures as much as I had originally planned. So basically, he can stand them and doesn't actually want them all dead, but he's an Outcast for other reasons.

Okay (:
    Euhm, They could have met before (both Theo and Vester)

Mhm?

I guess Vester is completely done now. Ik heb zijn verleden niet echt helemaal uitgewerkt, omdat ik dat toch nog ga gebruiken in de MSV om mijn char lekker te pijnigen. Dus als iemand nog relaties wil, weet je me wel te vinden. Ik heb ook geen idee meer wat er al afgesproken was, tbh.

Iemand die Vester wil meeten?

[ bericht aangepast op 3 nov 2015 - 20:20 ]

kindness is never a burden.

^ Is goed (:

Mhm?

Oh wauw, Helias is eindelijk af. :') Hij staat op pagina vijf. Als er iemand een relatie met hem wil, laat je het maar weten.

help

Don't forget to post peeps ^^

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Ik wil best reageren, maar dan moet er wel iemand zijn waar ik Sid op af kan sturen.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.