• A BLOODY MESS
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

Sonder - Liesje - English - Fox & Thorne
    Aincrad - Marthe - English - Freya & Helias & Mia
    Fukari - Nichelle - Nederlands (?) - Marley & Celaena
    Kirigaya - Lene - English - Theo & Vester
    Feyre - Cheryl - English - Cat & Leila
    Mayakovski - Amber - English - Daelyn & James
    Catastrophes - Gabriëlle/Gaby - English - Sid
    Kepner - Megan - English - Reagan &
    Maddox - Mirte - English - Zach
    Serenata - Loïs - English - Claire
    Yisha - Robin - ? - Rebecca

Let's talk (:
    Geef even de taal waarin je gaat posten (praten maakt niet zo veel uit), dan kan ik het erbij zetten.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2015 - 23:05 ]

Mhm?

Tamaki schreef:
    @Vulcan: I got my babes for Daelyn as well c:

Oh, I really like your roles! Do you prefer any kind of relationship or do you have any ideas? (:

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

Vulcan schreef:
    (...)

I really want to and I already have a shitload of ideas so I will do it. A male hunter for me please. :Y)

I will read Fox' role. (:

I love you :3

Good luck (':

edit: OldHub or Outcast?

[ bericht aangepast op 22 okt 2015 - 23:24 ]

Mhm?

Sonder schreef:
    (...)

I love you :3

Good luck (':

edit: OldHub or Outcast?

Ah, cute. :3 And OldHub please. :Y)

I also think Daelyn will secretly have a little respect Fox. Although they're both really dominant and stubborn (so they'll probably fight or something whenever they meet) Daelyn will probably tease him a lot. (:

Vulcan schreef:
    (...)

Ah, cute. :3 And OldHub please. :Y)

I also think Daelyn will secretly have a little respect Fox. Although they're both really dominant and stubborn (so they'll probably fight or something whenever they meet) Daelyn will probably tease him a lot. (:

Je staat erbij (:

Okay ^^

Mhm?

Cat is finished.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Feyre schreef:
    Cat is finished.

Noted (:

Mhm?

Do you make the (hunter)partners or do we have to make them ourselves? (:

Vulcan schreef:
    Do you make the (hunter)partners or do we have to make them ourselves? (:

You'll have to make them yourselves (:

Mhm?

Freya still needs a partner. If no one's filling in that spot, I'll probably take an extra hunter. :')

Also we need to plot Daelyn and Helias too, but I haven't posted him yet. x)

[ bericht aangepast op 23 okt 2015 - 0:28 ]

help

Aincrad schreef:
    Freya still needs a partner. If no one's filling in that spot, I'll probably take an extra hunter. :')

Also we need to plot Daelyn and Helias too, but I haven't posted him yet. x)

Maybe my male hunter can take that spot? I’ll post him tomorrow. :Y)

And yeah, we’ll do that after you post him, so I’ll know what he’s like. (:

Sonder schreef:
    Fox is done ^^
    Iemand relaties?
    hij staat op pagina twee en is een beetje aan de lange kant, maar ok (':

Ik heb mijn omega? Ze is alleen nog niet af en ik post haar vanavond o.i.d c:

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

Fukari schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb mijn omega? Ze is alleen nog niet af en ik post haar vanavond o.i.d c:

Fox zou haar sowieso beschermen tegen alle gevaren van buitenaf. Ik weet alleen nog niet of hij zelf aardig zou zijn tegen haar.

Mhm?

-Vergeten hier nog neer te zetten- Claire staat open voor relaties ^^

Seasons will change, but I shall remain

Ik wil graag zondag starten, dus als toch zeker de basis van alle rollen tegen dan af kan zijn, zou dat handig zijn (:

Mhm?

Dat lukt me sowieso niet. :')

help