• Deze MSV is tweetalig. Alles is in het Engels geschreven en dat ga ik zo houden. Als er onduidelijkheden zijn, laat het me dan alsjeblieft weten!

STORY.

BASED ON THE ANIME SWORD ART ONLINE

It's holding me,
    morphing me
    and forcing me to strive. To be endlessly
    cold within and dreaming I'm alive.

And I want you now.
    I'll feel my heart implode
    and I'm breaking out, escaping now, feeling
    my faith erode.

It is the year 2037. On October 13, the media exploded. It had only been thirty-six hours ago Sword Art Online opened its doors to the big audience. This meant imprisonment for all of the 10,000 people who had accessed the game that morning. They got trapped inside of a virtual reality, without any possible escape. Sword Art Online had been tested for months by a variety of virtual reality enthusiasts and had become the first game to avail of the so-called NerveGear. The NerveGear allows you to literally completely merge with the game. All of your consciousness to the outside world is shut down and it seems like you are physically there, inside of that wondrous virtual world where all impulses and sensations seem so impossibly real, you almost start forgetting it's only a game.

Twenty-four hours after the game was launced, a message appeared on the webiste of SAO, only to be shut down hours later by the government to limit panic as well as possible.

“If you die in the game, you die in the real world.”

CHARACTERS
    GM = Game Master (1) / BT = Ex Beta Tester (3)

Female Red Players
    Reserved by Amatis
    Reserved by Aincrad

Female Green Players
    • [BT] Reserved by Tamaki • Guild Leader
    • [BT] Reserved by Fukari
    • [GM] Reserved by Zamolodchikova
    Reserved by Aincrad

Male Green Players
    • [BT] Reserved by Aincrad
    Reserved by Fukari
    Reserved by Hagane • Second in Command Guild 1
    Reserved by Inclination

Male Red Players
    Reserved by Tamaki
    Reserved by Sonder
    Reserved by Caster

CHARACTER SHEET
    BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR ROLE, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU GO THROUGH THE STORY!

Role:
    Real name: Not a lot of people know your real name. You can choose to tell people your real name, but it rarely happens.
    Username: This is the name people will call you by.
    Age: Please keep in mind that most game players are usually teenagers. There is no limit on the age, but please keep it realistic.
    Nationality:
    Ethnicity:
    Personality: Keep in mind some characters portray someone else in-game!
    Real life biography:
    Appearance:
    Skills: You can choose as many skills as you like. They are rated on a scale from 0 to 600, 600 being the maximum. Please keep in mind that they've only been in the game for three months.
    Level: At the beginning of the MSV, your character's level cannot be over 20. A character levels up when he or she completes a quest, makes progress on a Skill,... To enter a Labyrinth, your level has to be 10 levels higher than the number of the Floor you're on. Keep this in mind when you let your character be part of a Guild.
    Residence: Where, on which floor, what city,... does your character live? They don't necessarily have to have a house, they can also stay in hotels and such.
    Plot points: What quirks or backstory does your character have that can influence his part in the main storyline? You can hint at what you want them to become in the run of the MSV and other people can take this into account when they plot out relationships with your character.
    Status: Is your character in a Guild, or is he a Solo Player? Does he like to for Parties, what are his stances in the game? Etc...
    Relationships:
    Extra:

GUILD SHEET

Name of the Guild:
    Open ranks:
    History: How did this Guild come to exist?
    Extra info:

RULES

• Quizlet's Houserules!!
    • You can choose what language you write in, as long as you keep your post in one language. You can switch between languages, however.
    • Maximum 3 roles, and try to make sure genders are balanced!
    • Please take your time considering whether or not you actually have time for this. I spent a lot of time on making this one, so I don't want it to bleed out right away.
    • When your character acquires a new Skill - especially if it's a Unique Skill - clearly say so in the Play Topic. You can even put it in big, bold, red letters.
    • The same goes for when your character forms a party with other characters. Keep the other players updated!
    • When you are inactive for longer than two days, I will send you a warning. If you haven't responded to it within three days, you will receive a final warning and the character will be deleted the following day.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 nov 2015 - 11:08 ]

help

Ik werk zo snel mogelijk aan mijn rol, maar ik heb morgen synthese en eindwerk op school, dus ik heb nog massa's voorbereiding te doen. Ik hoop morgen of zelfs zaterdag nog te schrijven aan hem, maar ik kan voor het moment niets beloven :c

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Hagane schreef:
    Ik werk zo snel mogelijk aan mijn rol, maar ik heb morgen synthese en eindwerk op school, dus ik heb nog massa's voorbereiding te doen. Ik hoop morgen of zelfs zaterdag nog te schrijven aan hem, maar ik kan voor het moment niets beloven :c

No worries. Succes!

help

Oké, ik ben vandaag niet thuis, maar het rollentopic komt dus morgen! Zorg er wel voor dat de rollen af zijn!

help

Aincrad schreef:
    Oké, ik ben vandaag niet thuis, maar het rollentopic komt dus morgen! Zorg er wel voor dat de rollen af zijn!

Ik ga proberen.

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

*speeltopic :')

Zou het wel leuk vinden moesten er wat meer mensen reageren.

help

Ik zou op zich wel een vrouwelijke rol willen? Maar die kan ik wel pas woensdag / donderdag maken.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Geen probleem. (: red of green player?

help

I'm making him (but also Ava, because she keeps bugging my mind (': ) and he will be posted tomorrow ^^

Mhm?

Good. Gezien ik zelf nog maar een halfuur thuis ben en dus nog geen tijd heb gehad om te schrijven, komt het topic uiterlijk aan het einde van deze week. Ik ben er zeker van dat er anders amper rollen zullen zijn afgewerkt.

help

Aincrad schreef:
    Geen probleem. (: red of green player?

Ik denk red? Daar zijn er nog niet zo veel van. (:

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Ik kan mijn rol morgen / overmorgen voltooien.

Het spijt me Martel — maar ik ga me hiervoor uitschrijven. Ik heb echt geen idee voor mijn rol omdat ik de anime nog niet heb gezien en ik het heel erg moeilijk vind om zo een personage te creëren. D:

Caster schreef:
    Het spijt me Martel — maar ik ga me hiervoor uitschrijven. Ik heb echt geen idee voor mijn rol omdat ik de anime nog niet heb gezien en ik het heel erg moeilijk vind om zo een personage te creëren. D:

Nooo, Mirtel. D: I need your awesomeness. Ik kan je toch gewoon helpen op fb? ;D

help

Ik maak Mykie vandaag of morgen af! Sorry dat het zo lang duurt, cutiepie. Thuis gaat het niet helemaal lekker en daarbij ben ik ook nog eens ziek D:

[ bericht aangepast op 4 nov 2015 - 12:24 ]

But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

HANNIBAL
    Ephraim Simeon Blackthorn
    Red player
    2nd in command LCG

ROLE
    Hannibal has been a permanent red player for almost two months and two weeks. As soon as he found out his cursor wouldn't change back, he joined the Laughing Coffin Guild. He raced to the top and is now the second in command, which makes him basically the leader.

REAL NAME
    His real name is Ephraim Simeon Blackthorn, but he hasn't used that one for at least two years. When he was released from Juvie, he's got a hidden identity and was called William Greneger. He hates that name, and never uses it himself. In the game, he won't use his real name either.

USERNAME
    Hannibal

NATIONALITY
    British

ETHNICITY
    Caucasian

"I want to go home."
    "And I want to go to the moon. Ain't happening, sweetheart. Time to accept that."

PERSONALITY
    Real life: Psychopathic, Cruel, Mad, Calm, Quiet, Powerful, Sly, Charismatic, Frightening, Arrogant, Unstable, Persuasive, Intelligent, Neat
    In game: Innocent, Poor, Weak, Humorous, Frightened, Reliable, Helpful, Persuasive

x Silence is better than bullshit.
    Hannibal is a very quiet and calm person. He never shows his real rage, fear, or any emotion at all. He almost never raises his voice and he won't do anything more than he has to. He's like a silent storm, which makes him even more forbidding.
    x It's not the lie that bothers me, it's the insult to my intelligence.
    Although his grades were never very special, Hannibal is a very smart man. He can learn new skills very quickly and is able to absorp and process a lot of information. His mind never rests and he is a fantastic planner. He pays attention to every detail and won't forget something easily. He is also very sly and knows how to get inside his enemies heads.
    x Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will.
    Due to his genes and background, he has become a dangerous psychopath. He doesn't feel remorse, empathy or fear and enjoys the pain of others. His cruelty knows no boundaries, which resulted in a lot of deaths. Although nobody knows his appearance or name, - he is simply known as the second in command - he is feared throughout all of Aincrad.
    x A lion never loses his sleep over the opinion of sheep.
    His power has made him arrogant and even a little mad. When he doesn't pretent to be some one else, he is demanding and enjoys every part of his position. He often feels like a King and thinks he is finally were he belongs. He has always seen other human beings less worthy than him, and now those thoughts are confirmed - or at least in his eyes. Although it seems nobody can really harm him, his mind is quite unstable. The abuse he endured during his childhood, has made some weak spots. Nobody has discovered them yet, but he isn't invincible, eventhough he wants to believe he is.
    x Things that are bad, taste nice.
    He hates every person in the world, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to please them. He can be quite charismatic and is capable of blending in perfectly. He has even made some friends in Real Life, although it didn't really mean anything to him. He was mostly bored or he needed something. Anyways, he can be very deceiving and even persuasive, without feeling the same towards you.
    x Be careful who you trust, the Devil was once an Angel
    When he is in the field, he pretends to be some one completely different. He acts as if he is poor and even quite innocent. He tells the people he encoutner his cursor turned red because he stole too many things. He doesn't show any strength and even acts fearful. He can keep this up until he reaches his purpose.

Real life biography
    Ephraim has always had a terrible life. He has been poor, abused and neglected for as long as he can remember. His father was a former doctor in London, who got fired because of his alcohol-problem and weird experiments. The man was a psychopath and was obsessed with bruises. When he was fired, he couldn't get another job and started to use his one year old son for his 'research'. Ephraim's mother was a drug addict and a former prostitution. She disappeared when he was only four months old. Although his father always denied it, Ephraim thinks he had something to do with it. Due to the abuse and neglect - his father only payed attention to him when he needed him for his experiments - he was a small and quiet boy. It didn't take long for the bullies to find him. Short story, his life was a fucking hell and his hate towards mankind has been growing since he was a little boy.
    When he was about thirteen years old, he snapped. Since he never knew love, and he had the genes of his father, he had become a psychopath too. On a lovely monday morning, he killed his father with his favourite hammer. It was the same tool used to abuse Ephraim all those years. When the old man stopped moving, Ephraim took a shower, put on some fresh clothes and went to school. The next few weeks he killed his bullies - students and teachers - one by one. They all died a gruesome death. After three weeks, Ephraim was found by the police in his home, torturing his last victim, a girl named Abbygail. She wasn't a bully, but Ephraim liked the killings so much, he hadn't stopped. His father was found somewhere in the garden, already rotting.
    When he turned eightteen, the system had to let him go. He got a new identity - William Greneger - and was highly controlled. In those two years, his life actually wasn't that bad, but it didn't matter. Ephraim would never be a good person. He'd finished his school while he was in prison and went to college. He even made some friends and kept the appearance of being a rather normal young man. One of his closest friends bought the game, but got a mysterious seizure before he could play it. It was Ephraim who tried it first and he has been stuck in the game ever since.

APPEARANCE
    [FC. Sam Way]
    x Height: 188 cm
    x Tattoos: A forest on his right arm.
    x Scars: His back, arms and legs are covered with old beating marks.

We're all mad here

SKILLS
    Acrobatics - 152
    Combat - 200
    Drug Mixing - 99
    Hiding - 325
    Revealing - 286
    Tracking - 290
    Speed - 50
    Straining - 147
    Weapon skill - 255 (knives & daggers)

LEVEL

RESIDENCE
    He moves every time a floor is unlocked. Now he lives on the fifth floor. He has a room in one of the villages at the mountainside.

PLOT POINTS
    He loves the game and doesn't want to leave ever again. Real life sucks and he will do anything to stop the players to reach and beat the 100th floor.

STATUS
    2nd in command at the Laughin Coffin Guild

Extra
    x He can't hear through his right ear, due to past beatings. Actually, his entire right side doesn't work like it should. He was once right handed, but uses his left one more nowadays.
    x He is allergic to peanuts
    Pain
    Power
    Order
    Knives
    Daggers
    Himself
    Dogs
    50's music
    60's music
    Dislikes:
    His Father
    Weakness
    Pink
    Disorder
    Snakes
    Bugs
    Himself

RELATIONSHIPS
    -

Shitty role, I'm so sorry. I'll enhance it when I have more inspiration.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 nov 2015 - 22:41 ]

Mhm?