• Deze MSV is tweetalig. Alles is in het Engels geschreven en dat ga ik zo houden. Als er onduidelijkheden zijn, laat het me dan alsjeblieft weten!

STORY.

BASED ON THE ANIME SWORD ART ONLINE

It's holding me,
    morphing me
    and forcing me to strive. To be endlessly
    cold within and dreaming I'm alive.

And I want you now.
    I'll feel my heart implode
    and I'm breaking out, escaping now, feeling
    my faith erode.

It is the year 2037. On October 13, the media exploded. It had only been thirty-six hours ago Sword Art Online opened its doors to the big audience. This meant imprisonment for all of the 10,000 people who had accessed the game that morning. They got trapped inside of a virtual reality, without any possible escape. Sword Art Online had been tested for months by a variety of virtual reality enthusiasts and had become the first game to avail of the so-called NerveGear. The NerveGear allows you to literally completely merge with the game. All of your consciousness to the outside world is shut down and it seems like you are physically there, inside of that wondrous virtual world where all impulses and sensations seem so impossibly real, you almost start forgetting it's only a game.

Twenty-four hours after the game was launced, a message appeared on the webiste of SAO, only to be shut down hours later by the government to limit panic as well as possible.

“If you die in the game, you die in the real world.”

CHARACTERS
    GM = Game Master (1) / BT = Ex Beta Tester (3)

Female Red Players
    • Reserved by Amatis
    • Reserved by Aincrad
    •
    •
    •

Female Green Players
    • [BT] Reserved by Tamaki • Guild Leader
    • [BT] Reserved by Fukari
    • [GM] Reserved by Zamolodchikova
    • Reserved by Aincrad
    •

Male Green Players
    • [BT] Reserved by Aincrad
    • Reserved by Fukari
    • Reserved by Hagane • Second in Command Guild 1
    • Reserved by Inclination
    •

Male Red Players
    • Reserved by Tamaki
    • Reserved by Sonder
    • Reserved by Caster
    •
    •

CHARACTER SHEET
    BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR ROLE, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU GO THROUGH THE STORY!

Role:
    Real name: Not a lot of people know your real name. You can choose to tell people your real name, but it rarely happens.
    Username: This is the name people will call you by.
    Age: Please keep in mind that most game players are usually teenagers. There is no limit on the age, but please keep it realistic.
    Nationality:
    Ethnicity:
    Personality: Keep in mind some characters portray someone else in-game!
    Real life biography:
    Appearance:
    Skills: You can choose as many skills as you like. They are rated on a scale from 0 to 600, 600 being the maximum. Please keep in mind that they've only been in the game for three months.
    Level: At the beginning of the MSV, your character's level cannot be over 20. A character levels up when he or she completes a quest, makes progress on a Skill,... To enter a Labyrinth, your level has to be 10 levels higher than the number of the Floor you're on. Keep this in mind when you let your character be part of a Guild.
    Residence: Where, on which floor, what city,... does your character live? They don't necessarily have to have a house, they can also stay in hotels and such.
    Plot points: What quirks or backstory does your character have that can influence his part in the main storyline? You can hint at what you want them to become in the run of the MSV and other people can take this into account when they plot out relationships with your character.
    Status: Is your character in a Guild, or is he a Solo Player? Does he like to for Parties, what are his stances in the game? Etc...
    Relationships:
    Extra:

GUILD SHEET

Name of the Guild:
    Open ranks:
    History: How did this Guild come to exist?
    Extra info:

RULES

• Quizlet's Houserules!!
    • You can choose what language you write in, as long as you keep your post in one language. You can switch between languages, however.
    • Maximum 3 roles, and try to make sure genders are balanced!
    • Please take your time considering whether or not you actually have time for this. I spent a lot of time on making this one, so I don't want it to bleed out right away.
    • When your character acquires a new Skill - especially if it's a Unique Skill - clearly say so in the Play Topic. You can even put it in big, bold, red letters.
    • The same goes for when your character forms a party with other characters. Keep the other players updated!
    • When you are inactive for longer than two days, I will send you a warning. If you haven't responded to it within three days, you will receive a final warning and the character will be deleted the following day.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 nov 2015 - 11:08 ]

help

Mineee mwehhehe :Y)

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

& WeasIey went Amatis :')

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

Aincrad schreef:
    (...)

Whoa, such username. ;o

Much wow.

Ik heb jullie lid gemaakt van de story. (:

help

GALADRIEL WEISS × UKIYO

ROLE —
    Green Player — Ex Beta Tester — Leader of the Hunters of the Promised Guild.
    REAL NAME —
    Galadriel Weiss. Her parents were huge Lord of the Rings fans, so they named her after the elvish queen. Weiss is a German surname and means "white".
    USERNAME —
    Ukiyo.
          n. literally "the floating world" - living in the moment, detached from the bothers of life
    AGE —
    Sixteen.
    NATIONALITY —
    German.
    ETHNICITY —
    White/Caucasian.

PERSONALITY —
    REAL LIFE BIO —
    APPEARANCE —
    SKILLS —
    LEVEL —
    RESIDENCE —
    PLOT POINTS —

“I don't want to die without any scars.”

STATUS —
    RELATIONSHIPS —
    EXTRA —

kindness is never a burden.

Selion Oleg Sokolov

• • •

Family;
    where life begins and love never ends.

• • •

• • •

Everything you are running from,
    is in your head.

• • •

• • •

Sometimes being a big brother,
    is better than being a superhero.

• • •

• Role
    Red Male

• Real Name
    Selion (Sel•li•jon)
    — A piece of which the value is unknown or uncertain

Oleg (Oh•lek)
    — Meaning blessed

Sokolov (Soh•koh•lof)
    — Meaning the son of a falcon

* During multiple ages the Sokolov's were powerfull in Russia. Although Selion's father does not like to be associated with the Sokolov's — he uses the name to raise funds for his daughter's sickness.

• Username
    Milena

* Selion picked — without a doubt — the name from his little sister as his name in the game as an honour to the little girl.

• Nationality
    Japanese

* Selion was born in Russia. After his little sister got sick his father decided to move to Japan because of the promising treatments so he became a Japanese citizen.

• Ethnicity
    White

• Personality

• Real Life Biography
    Selion was the first son of Vladimir and Pasha Sokolov — a Russian couple that lived at a peaceful little farm in the woods. After a whole decade the siblings of Selion were born — each with a little time between them: first the sons Pavel and Nikolai and second the daughters Katarina and Milena. Although the farm was not that big it was a time of laugther and happiness at the Sokolov's .
          It all changed six months ago when Milena was diagnosed with acute leukaemia and the Solokov's were confronted with hours in the hospital and the sight of the little girl getting weaker and weaker.
    Selion — who loves his siblings until death — could not handle the sight of all the people around him crumbling to nothing. It did not take long before he escaped in the world of gaming. After the Sokolov's moved to Japan Selion escaped his home to join gaming communities. Sometimes he did not see the others for a week or so because he could not stand it to watch his sister die at a slow pace. He ended at Sword Art Online in an impulse and is now a prisoner of the game until he finishes it.

• Appearance
    Selion is a long male around 183 centimetres tall with slight muscles due his training in self defense back in Russia which he took until he moved to Japan. Selion has a large scar on his right wrist which seems to be of self—harm but is created due an accident with a farming machine.
          With his pale skin — that glows a strange gold in direct sunlight — Selion's Russian heritage is noticable. After his sister got sick he developed blue circles beneath his eyes that show the bad nights full of nightmares. His ice—blue eyes does not seem to be affected with this fact though. But when others take a good look at him the sadness behind the electric blue colour would come to the surface.
    Selioon has a fierce, strong jaw line with a little stubble or even a little beard because he does not take the time to keep it up and does not care about it much. Due to his facial hair — Selion seems a bit older then he is.
          His dark hair is a great contrast to his skin — as are his full eyebrows which he lifts in almost all facial expression he has. Selion's hair is most of the times pushed backwards in fast movements which he does unaware of them: a habit he took over from his father.

• Skills

• Level

• Residence

• Plot Points

• Status
    Solo

* Selion does not like to plot along with others in the SAO game because of the fact he is scared for getting stabbed in the back. He relates on his own abilities and his own abilities alone.

• Relationships

• Extra

[ bericht aangepast op 22 okt 2015 - 22:05 ]

•

Ik zou graag volgend weekend starten met de RPG. Zou het lukken om tegen dan de rollen af te hebben? (:

help

Normaal wel c:

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Jap (:
    Ik maak mijn rol vandaag of morgen af!

"I'm fine with internet communication, it's just the real life I have problems with!" ~ Dan Howell

Super! (:

help

-> Titel op verzoek aangepast. (:

"Her heart was a secret garden, and the walls were very high."

Morrow schreef:
    -> Titel op verzoek aangepast. (:

Dankjewel, Fabiënne. (:

help

Role: Red Player
    Username: Hikikomori
    n. when a young person who is obsessed with TV, video games, and the internet, withdraws from society.
    Nationality: Japanese
    Ethnicity: Asian/Japanese
    Personality:
    Real life biography:
    Appearance:
    Skills:
    Level:
    Residence:
    Plot points:
    Relationships:
    Extra:

Too lazy to do the layout, so imma do that later.

kindness is never a burden.

Zou het mogelijk zijn om alle rollen tegen zaterdag af te werken? (: Ik zou graag zondag het topic openen.

[ bericht aangepast op 29 okt 2015 - 16:33 ]

help

Imma try tomorrow, pumpkin (:

Mhm?