• Deze MSV is tweetalig. Alles is in het Engels geschreven en dat ga ik zo houden. Als er onduidelijkheden zijn, laat het me dan alsjeblieft weten!

STORY.

BASED ON THE ANIME SWORD ART ONLINE

It's holding me,
    morphing me
    and forcing me to strive. To be endlessly
    cold within and dreaming I'm alive.

And I want you now.
    I'll feel my heart implode
    and I'm breaking out, escaping now, feeling
    my faith erode.

It is the year 2037. On October 13, the media exploded. It had only been thirty-six hours ago Sword Art Online opened its doors to the big audience. This meant imprisonment for all of the 10,000 people who had accessed the game that morning. They got trapped inside of a virtual reality, without any possible escape. Sword Art Online had been tested for months by a variety of virtual reality enthusiasts and had become the first game to avail of the so-called NerveGear. The NerveGear allows you to literally completely merge with the game. All of your consciousness to the outside world is shut down and it seems like you are physically there, inside of that wondrous virtual world where all impulses and sensations seem so impossibly real, you almost start forgetting it's only a game.

Twenty-four hours after the game was launced, a message appeared on the webiste of SAO, only to be shut down hours later by the government to limit panic as well as possible.

“If you die in the game, you die in the real world.”

CHARACTERS
    GM = Game Master (1) / BT = Ex Beta Tester (3)

Female Red Players
    Reserved by Amatis
    Reserved by Aincrad

Female Green Players
    • [BT] Reserved by Tamaki • Guild Leader
    • [BT] Reserved by Fukari
    • [GM] Reserved by Zamolodchikova
    Reserved by Aincrad

Male Green Players
    • [BT] Reserved by Aincrad
    Reserved by Fukari
    Reserved by Hagane • Second in Command Guild 1
    Reserved by Inclination

Male Red Players
    Reserved by Tamaki
    Reserved by Sonder
    Reserved by Caster

CHARACTER SHEET
    BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR ROLE, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU GO THROUGH THE STORY!

Role:
    Real name: Not a lot of people know your real name. You can choose to tell people your real name, but it rarely happens.
    Username: This is the name people will call you by.
    Age: Please keep in mind that most game players are usually teenagers. There is no limit on the age, but please keep it realistic.
    Nationality:
    Ethnicity:
    Personality: Keep in mind some characters portray someone else in-game!
    Real life biography:
    Appearance:
    Skills: You can choose as many skills as you like. They are rated on a scale from 0 to 600, 600 being the maximum. Please keep in mind that they've only been in the game for three months.
    Level: At the beginning of the MSV, your character's level cannot be over 20. A character levels up when he or she completes a quest, makes progress on a Skill,... To enter a Labyrinth, your level has to be 10 levels higher than the number of the Floor you're on. Keep this in mind when you let your character be part of a Guild.
    Residence: Where, on which floor, what city,... does your character live? They don't necessarily have to have a house, they can also stay in hotels and such.
    Plot points: What quirks or backstory does your character have that can influence his part in the main storyline? You can hint at what you want them to become in the run of the MSV and other people can take this into account when they plot out relationships with your character.
    Status: Is your character in a Guild, or is he a Solo Player? Does he like to for Parties, what are his stances in the game? Etc...
    Relationships:
    Extra:

GUILD SHEET

Name of the Guild:
    Open ranks:
    History: How did this Guild come to exist?
    Extra info:

RULES

• Quizlet's Houserules!!
    • You can choose what language you write in, as long as you keep your post in one language. You can switch between languages, however.
    • Maximum 3 roles, and try to make sure genders are balanced!
    • Please take your time considering whether or not you actually have time for this. I spent a lot of time on making this one, so I don't want it to bleed out right away.
    • When your character acquires a new Skill - especially if it's a Unique Skill - clearly say so in the Play Topic. You can even put it in big, bold, red letters.
    • The same goes for when your character forms a party with other characters. Keep the other players updated!
    • When you are inactive for longer than two days, I will send you a warning. If you haven't responded to it within three days, you will receive a final warning and the character will be deleted the following day.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 nov 2015 - 11:08 ]

help

Ik heb officieel beslist dat deze RPG op zondag 15 november opent rond de middag. ^^ Wil iedereen alsjeblieft zijn rol afwerken? Ik heb die van mij ook nog niet af - dat weet ik - maar ik zou echt graag zo snel mogelijk beginnen zodat hij niet doodloopt voordat er een speeltopic is. :'D

help

Omdat de activiteit hiervan duidelijk is stilgevallen, heb ik besloten van deze MSV een ORPG te maken. Als je nog steeds wilt meedoen, stuur je maar een berichtje in mijn gb. (:

help