• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY
    •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •       •      •

This is an all english RPG, which means that we write the characters and posts in english and we expect you to be able to write good post, with correct grammar and use of words and punctation. Of course you can chat in dutch.

In this RPG we'll follow a couple of students attending Springfield University– a university only willing to accept the best students, or the richest. Springfield is an university with a high reputation as well in sports as in grades. Students come from all over the world to attend and almost no one starts or ends in any other year than the first and last year. To get in Springfield University students will need the best grades and motivation

Roles
    Name — Study — Faceclaim — User — Page
    [Girls/Boys: 12/10]
    • ? — Graphic Design — ? — Deamus — ?
    • ? — ? — Emilia Clarke — Anemoia — 1.11
    • ? — ? — ? — Probie — ?
    • Alexis Mae Boyer — Physiology — Danielle Campbell — Dysthymia — 1.3
    • Lucy Cho Fitzgerald — Law — Jenn Im — Daggers — 1.2
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson — Cara Delevingne — Science — Dinkleberg — 1.3
    • Rhea Alyx Metaxas — History — Amanda Steele — Sempre — 1.4
    • Lexi Amelia Everest — Architecture — Lauren Cohan — Caprice — 1.4
    • Elza Delilah Morrow — Science — Vanessa Moe — Malfoys — 1.6
    • Faelyn Bree Ahearn — Politics — Alexis Ren — Vellichor — 1.9
    • ? — ? — ? — Xanthopoulos — ?
    •

• ? — ? — ? — Anemoia — ?
    • Flyn Levi Thatcher — English Literature — Sean O'Pry — GusWaters — 1.3
    • Luka Ábel Petrovic — History — Alessio Pozzi — Raccoon — 1.3
    • ? — ? — ? — Ellipsism — ?
    • ? — ? — ? — Wallen — ?
    • Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth — Law — Jordan Barett — Xanthopoulos — 1.3
    • Cain Timothy Acardi — Art — Francisco Lachowski — Vellichor — 1.10
    • Finley Sebastian Rutherford — History — ? — Dumbledore — 1.5
    • Joshua Niall Teagan — English Literature — Finn Harries — BenjaminSolo — 1.9
    • ? — Biology — Nick Bateman — Necessity — ?
    •

RPG (OOC) Rules

• Be nice to each other.
    • OOC is allowed in Dutch.
    • Quizlet house rules.
    • Only Deamus and Anemoia make the topics, unless stated otherwise.
    • You only have to write English in your Character Sheet and in the Writing topic.
    • If you aren't writing with fun anymore, you can quit the RPG but not before you write a post where your character leaves the conversation/gets send off to another school/etc.
    • Read the whole topic!

This RPG has been opened before, but I decided to open it with two others again. I'm sorry if you participated in the last one and want your old role back, because I want new, fresh roles that haven't been used before. Some things also might have changed between the last one and this one.
    Roletopic: 1
    Chattopic:
    Writetopic:

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Ren?

Bowties were never Cooler

Nevermind

[ bericht aangepast op 4 feb 2016 - 14:03 ]

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

Flyn Levi Thatcher

Cain Timothy Acardi

Flyn and Cain are both in the football team. When in the team, they act the way team players should act. But all the other times Flyn and Cain argue a lot. Flyn doesn't really like Cain.

Faelyn Bree Ahearn
    If Flyn would have murdered someone, Faelyn would be the first to whom he would tell this. Faelyn knows every secret there is to know about Flyn. She is his most trusted friend and that's why Flyn likes being around her.

Lexi Amelia Everest
    Flyn and Lexi are friends. Flyn likes the fact that Lexi is so crazy and that’s why he loves to go on an adventure with her. They once walked over the rooftop while they were drunk and it felt amazing. Flyn felt like he was flying and that’s why he likes hanging out with Lexi. Most of the time when the two of them come together at least one of them is drunk.
    Lexi is his drunk-adventure-partner in crime.

Sebastien Javier Dominguez
    Flyn and Seb like to run around the campus together.

Luka Ábel Petrovic
    Flyn and Luka are acquaintances.

Rhea Alyx Metaxas
    Flyn doesn’t know Rhea very well but he certainly wants to get to know her. She seems like a nice girl and Flyn thinks it is kind of cute that she is clumsy.

Joshua Niall Teagan
    Flyn knows Joshua because they both follow the same classes. Flyn doesn’t know him very well because Joshua isn’t a very open person.

Camilla Sydney Marissa Fernandes
    Flyn thinks Camilla is a beautiful human being.

Elza Delilah Morrow
    Elza and Flyn are friends.

Elijah “Eli” Valentijn Valencia
    Even though Flyn is not gay, he thinks Elijah is a handsome boy. If Flyn ever would write a story he would describe the maincharacter as Elijah.

Lucy Cho Fitzgerald
    Charlotte Qais Teller Joneson
    Flyn doesn't really like Charlotte because she always seems to be angry.
    Actually he doensn't really know her but he is afraid that she will be mean towards him, that's why Flyn is kind of avoiding contact with her. Even though he thinks she is a very beautiful girl.
    But the most beautiful things, can be poisoning.

Alexis Mae Boyer
    Christopher Aurelian Narcisse Ainsworth
    Christopher and Flyn are quite simular when it comes to some characteristics, but still Christopher seems to be better at anything. Flyn is kind of afraid of him. He is afraid that one day when they have a discussion -and they have a lot of discussions- Christopher will hit him. He doesn't really know why he thinks that but Christopher just seems so mighty and dominating.

Finley "Finn" Sebastian Rutherford
    Flyn struggles with a hate-love relation when it comes to Finn. One day he likes him because Finn is adventurous too and because his name is simular to his and the other day he can't stand Finn and he thinks he is rude. He is not sure wether Finn and he will become friends or enemies.

Sam Brian Moores
    Flyn likes Sam. For him he is more like his older brother. When he needs a mantalk he will always go to Sam.

Averly "Ava" Ann Daemor
    Flyn likes Averly. Flyn would describe her as wonderful. He thinks she has a beautiful personality and in one way she has something mysterious.
    Sad thing is that he doesn't talk a lot to her, he doesn't even know whether Averly knows him or not.

Lieke Bregtje Van Diepen
    Flyn likes being around Lieke. He is fascinated by her name and the sound of her voice. He would love listening a whole day to Dutch stories he doensn't understand.
    They are good friends.

Reynald 'Ren' Donatello Bowen

Oke dus dit zijn de voorlopige relaties die ik heb voor Flyn. Een deel zijn besproken, een deel niet.
    Vind je iets niet oke of wil je een relatie toevoegen, aanpassen,...stuur me dan een berichtje.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 feb 2016 - 21:36 ]

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

Lieke Bregtje Van Diepen
    Flyn likes being around Lieke. He is fascinated by her name and the sound of her voice. He would love listening a whole day to Dutch stories he doensn't understand.

Hahahaha leeeeuk ^^ Good friends?

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Deamus schreef:
    (...)

Hahahaha leeeeuk ^^ Good friends?

Goed voor mij (:

Ik wil vrij zijn zoals de wind

GusWaters schreef:
    (...)

Goed voor mij (:

Okee

I will post as soon as possible, maar heb onverwacht een erg druk weekend

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Ik hoop vanavond te kunnen posten. Ik had twee drukke dagen en mijn vader ligt momenteel in het ziekenhuis dus ben ik er niet zo goed bij

I caught a golden trout! But the real treusure? Friendship - ACNH

@Saar: What's wrong with him? Sterkte in iedergeval he!

Sterkte Saar!

@GusWaters, ik vind Flyn/Sam zo prima (:

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

Een steentje in zijn linkernier. Niet heel erg, maar toch...

Sterkte!

I'ts so quiet today

Yeah, well it's sunday, nothing to do day for me x)

Hehe, same en het is ook nog eens vakantie voor me but I have nothing to do :c