• Heeyo. Demi en ik zijn begonnen aan een nieuw verhaal: VUUUUV • bonded. Nu weten we niet zeker of we dit op Quizlet willen gaan zetten, gezien we beide zoiets hebben van, dan zit er weer druk achter en zo. Toch vinden we het leuk om te weten te krijgen of mensen het interessant vinden om te lezen, daarom zouden wij vraag meningen willen of jullie dit zouden lezen. Dus hierbij een korte samenvatting en de proloog. Let us know what you think! We hope it doesn't suck.

VUUUUV
    bonded

Valaine is a young vampire, Kathelaine is a young hunter. They are born to be enemies, bound to be fighting each other, but something stops them. As Kathelaine tries to kill Valaine's sister, they find out that their bond as enemies isn't the only bond between them. Suddenly a lot of things get a lot more complicated.

born to be enemies, bound to be soulmates

• • • ©Adephagia & Pads.
    • • • Written in English.

† Prologue †

She walked down the stairs, it was time for dinner. She sat down at the table and she looked at her family members. Then she realised they were dead. And so was she. The fork in her hand dropped down on the plate in front of her. Her throat was burning. She was hungry, very hungry, but the food on her plate wasn’t the kind of food she was looking for. Down from the ceiling dripped a red substance on her hand. She shivered and looked up. Her eyes grew black slowly and she felt every muscle in her body tense. Suddenly the harshening sound of a breaking chair sounded and her brother ran upstairs, but he didn’t just ran, it almost looked like he flew. It only took a few moments for her to follow and when she arrived upstairs — her family behind her — she found her brother kneeling next to a dead body, his fangs in the woman’s throat. Normally she would have screamed, she would have found what she saw terrifying, but the only thing she could focus on was the burning agony in the throat. She needed to feed. She wanted the woman for herself, but her brother was too selfish to give her a bite. She heard her parents and sister growl behind them.
          “Come on, you’ve had enough,” she complained. Her brother didn’t listen. She walked closer to him, to push him away. “Give me. Her. Blood.” She sat down next to her brother and then pushed him away. Then I’ll do it this way, she thought. Slowly her mouth got closer to the dead body and then she bit. A deep down part of her, a very deep, still living part wanted to fight this, but her instincts were stronger. The blood dripped down her newly grown fangs and her hands clung onto the woman’s arms. She absolutely wasn’t satisfied when her mother pushed her back and took the victim for her own. As she sat down against the wall and watched her parents feed as well, she wiped the blood off her chin. In her head, wheels started to spin, she tried to remember what had happened, but everything was vague and faded. The only thing she knew that she had woken up after feeling an immense pain and where should have been wounds and scratches had been nothing. The only thing proving it had been real, were the red stains on her lilac dress.
          Her dad rose as he finished off the women. He grabbed his wife’s hand and pulled her away from the scene, beckoning their children to follow them. As she got up she took one second to look at the body on the floor before running after her parents. They quickly grabbed some of their stuff as their dad ordered them too. In this town they wouldn’t be able to get away with this, even though she didn’t understand what had happened, someone must have noticed. They had to go. She understood that too. As they packed the last of their stuff and stuffed it in their bags, they suddenly heard footsteps behind them. An old man — looking very rich and very arrogant — was standing behind them. He grinned and studied them.
          “I wouldn’t go out in bright daylight,” he told them. “It’s risky.”
          “Who are you?”
          “I’m the one who blessed you,” he answered her father. He didn’t have to wait for an answer to see that all five of them didn’t understand a word he was saying. “I blessed you with eternal life.”
          “Get out!” The man didn’t even fluster but as her father shouted it again, his eyes lit up.
          “It seems like we’re in luck this time,” he whispered as all eyes fell on the flames that had lit up out of nowhere on the wooden floor between the old man and the newly turned family.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

O ja dit zou ik lezen. For sure :Y).

I don't understand that reference. - Castiel

Jarpad schreef:

Oeh yay, awesome (:

Jarpad schreef:

-

Het klinkt echt interessant, ik zou het zeker lezen.

Maar ik ben ook wel heer nieuwsgierig waar VUUUUV voor staat cx

i wanna die with you once or twice.

De titel doet me denken aan het gebit van een vampier. Am I right?
    Anyways. Obsessie met vampiers hiero. Dusja ik zou het lezen.

Wow, super gaaf zeg! Dus ja, ik zou het graag lezen.

When time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

Lucens schreef:
    Het klinkt echt interessant, ik zou het zeker lezen.

Maar ik ben ook wel heer nieuwsgierig waar VUUUUV voor staat cx

Het is het gebit van een vampier inderdaad (:

^-^

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Pads schreef:
    (...)
    Het is het gebit van een vampier inderdaad (:

DAT. IS. DE. BESTE. TITEL. VOOR. EEN. VAMPIERENNOVEL. OOIT. - OOIT.

Maar ik ben niet zo voor vampierennovels.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 april 2016 - 18:33 ]

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Wasikowska schreef:
    (...)

DAT. IS. DE. BESTE. TITEL. VOOR. EEN. VAMPIERENNOVEL. OOIT. - OOIT.

Maar ik ben niet zo voor vampierennovels.

Hahah thank you. Eigenlijk was het een grapje, maar toen besloten we het toch maar zo te laten.

Het is niet zeker of we dit gaan doen, maar zouden jullie het op Q willen lezen?

That is a perfect copy of reality.

Het idee is leuk, maar ik zou het liever in het Nederlands lezen. Ik vind het lastig om Engelse verhalen te lezen. Al zou deze me erg leuk lijken.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 april 2016 - 20:12 ]

Salamon schreef:
    Het idee is leuk, maar ik zou het liever in het Nederlands lezen.

26 - 02 - '16

Ik ben niet zo'n fan van vampierverhalen but this one seems interesting ^u^
    Als jullie beslissen dat jullie dit verhaal gaan posten op Q, feel free to notify me c:

because i knew you, i have been changed for good

Het is een leuk idee. Ik ben toch meer fan van een verhaal lezen in het Nederlands. Can't help it. (A)