[ bericht aangepast op 4 sep 2016 - 0:22 ]
[ bericht aangepast op 30 dec 2016 - 0:19 ]
A kiss is the beginning of cannibalism - Georges Bataille
ElexJoan schreef:
— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —
Allerton schreef: (...) okay this is honestly perfection
My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Love is the message
M'n gif is net af wowie.
[ bericht aangepast op 30 dec 2016 - 10:52 ]
"One has to learn to read, as one has to learn to see and learn to live," - Vincent van Gogh
Standal schreef: M'n gif is net af wowie.
Standal schreef: M'n gif is net af wowie. Wauw, zo vet!
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
The truth is out there.
Nou komen ze... Ben niet perfect kwa tekenen. Prince:
Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness, that I have never known
Maar allemaal dragen we in ons hart een inwendig Ithaka.
mt
I could be your perfect disaster, you could be my ever after.
the fuck-everything-i-need-to-do-i-just-feel-like-drawing art
Twelve from the anime Zankyou No Terror