• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

[ bericht aangepast op 23 sep 2016 - 14:32 ]

Ik kan mezelf maar niet aanzetten tot schrijven. Vreselijk.

Waarom ga ik mn serie verder kijken als ik moet schrijven?

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Krolock schreef:
    Ik kan mezelf maar niet aanzetten tot schrijven. Vreselijk.

i put the fun in funeral

OMYGOD MIJN DATE IS ZO DICHTBIJ, nog een paar uur en dan ga ik hem ontmoeten O: O: O:
    Beter gezegd, nog minder dan een uur. Omg

WOE, we zijn terug!

What would Emma do?

Dit beteken ik dus voor een ander. Zolang ik mijn maskers draag is alles oké, maar de waarheid willen ze niet horen.

26 - 02 - '16

Na 2 maand zijn al mijn foto's van mijn 2 london reizen in een fotoboek geplakt geraakt. Dit doe ik nooit meer, ik laat het wel gewoon in een fotoboek maken. Domme kip dat ik ben.

Tears are words the heart can't say.

I'm effing gonna kill myself. If I could.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Waarom is het zo moeilijk om hierover te praten?

"It means no worries, for the rest of your days"

Mini-hartaanval wanneer je denkt dat je iets fout hebt geschreven.

Ik durf eindelijk weer een keer een verhaal online te zetten. Nu maar hopen op geen kritiek.

She wanted a storm to match her rage.

Fanservice at its finest.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 sep 2016 - 18:33 ]

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Ik wil een Lestat the Musical.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 sep 2016 - 19:24 ]

And Sirius kisses him.

It's impossible to describe why this is so good, why this is so addictive, the slide of their mouths and the
    hardness and softness and the feel of Sirius's breath. For Remus, who always maintains a chronicler's severalfoot
    distance from his own life, this sudden incoherency is extremely disconcerting.

Then he thinks, very serenely, Shut up right now.

His arms fall over Sirius's shoulders. Sirius runs his palm wildly over the back of Remus's hand and arm to grip
    his wrist. They stumble back against the wall and the fat lady says "Oh my!" which reminds them, suddenly,
    that there are other people in the universe. Remus tries very hard to make that important, and fails. Sirius has
    him at the hips; Sirius has him by the mouth. Sirius touches him very gently at the belly because his shirt,
    which is Peter's shirt, is mostly unbuttoned and a little too small. It stretches hard at the elbows.

"Is this," Sirius says, "is this Pete's shirt?"

"Did you," Remus says, "you have chocolate in your, did you eat chocolate?"

"Took yours," Sirius replies. "Figured it wouldn't matter, though, since."

"Right," Remus agrees. "Yes, this is Peter's shirt."

They kiss again. The fat lady has vanished into some other portrait. Remus is grateful, but even if she hadn't, he
    wouldn't mind. He's lost his mind. Something has misfired or exploded or simply shut down. Something has
    been connected that wasn't connected before, the rough and raw and raging part of him and the cartographer's
    concise conceptualization, the two halves of himself he has kept separate all this time like the dark side of the
    moon from the white, a normal kind of gravity, he'd always thought. He'd always thought wrong. He grabs
    Sirius at the hair and kisses him and kisses him and has no idea what he's doing and kisses him anyway.
    Suddenly Sirius pulls back. He stares at Remus with strange, serious eyes, the dark, dilated pupil rimmed in
    pale light. His thumb runs over Remus's knuckles, which are all scabby, and Remus shivers.

"I'm," says Sirius raggedly, "this is, is this okay?"

"Well," Remus says, as honestly as possible, "no, it's pretty brilliant, don't you think?"

Sirius grins like the sunrise and whispers, "yeah." When he uncurls his fingers against the juncture of Remus's
    neck and jaw and kisses Remus again, laughing into his mouth, curving against his body, Remus is finally,
    finally ready to stop thinking about it.

I DONT KNWOW HWAT TO DO WITH MYSLEF GOD FUCK GBOD JESUS DIT IS. HET BEsTE. UIT MIJN LEVEN.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

En toen was het weer mijn fout

Tears are words the heart can't say.