• † † †

1866, Weston, West Virginia

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for the mentally ill was founded in 1864. Since then it has had a reputation of beholding the worst of the worst. Between the walls of Trans-Allegheny die many souls who are buried in the gigantic graveyard on the edge of the grounds. It is told to be haunted with bad luck and everyone who is locked up inside, won't ever leave the grounds. Dead or alive. Now in 1866 the asylum has been reopened, after it was closed for several months due to a particularly gruesome murder inside its walls. Eight clients have been transferred from different other asylums to spend the remaining of their insane lives in Trans-Allegheny, but it is not only walls that holds the clients inside. According to the rumors, the doctors who have been appointed to take care of the clients aren't quite sane themselves. Welcome to the horrors of Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum.

T O P I C S
    Roletopic
    Chattopic
    Playtopic

R U L E S
    † There is maximum of two roles.
    † Only Macabre and Lizor make new topics.
    † Posts have to contain at least 250 words.
    † No fights, unless it's in character.
    † OOC in playing topic between hooks or in the spam topic.
    † 16+ is allowed.
    † Without permission you can not control other roles.
    † Don't shut anyone out and try to read the posts from others.
    † In your post you name your name, role, location and the person you role is with.
    † No Harley Quinn's or Tate's.
    † Take the year into consideration when you pick a face claim.
    † And above all; have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 18 jan 2017 - 17:03 ]

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

yes dear

Oh, isn't he a doll.
    My post turned out longer than expected. Sorreh. XD

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Macabre schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, isn't he a doll.
    My post turned out longer than expected. Sorreh. XD

ohhhhhh I can work with this :Y)

how dare you speak of grace

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

ohhhhhh I can work with this :Y)

Yayyyy hehehehe, excited

Inferius schreef:
    (...)
    Haha yup true true, though I need to practice my English and get better at it. So my question: if you guys have anything to say about my posts concerning my english grammar and the structure of my sentences, please let me know. I want to do a study abroad, so I that's why I need my English to be better.

I've only got my FCE (4Gym, passed with an A though bragbragbragging) so I don't know if I'll be able to help you but your English is great as far as I know. Taking CAE classes now blub.

I just caught the wave in your eyes

Well, I am finally done working for today. Aaaand it felt like literally everything that could go wrong went wrong, sigh. Oh well - I have pizza now. And inspiration for my role. :Y)

EDIT: next to that, my English probably sucks balls too so heh, please correct me when I make mistakes.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2016 - 19:14 ]

That is a perfect copy of reality.

*happy dance* posted my first post in this RPG. Elaine has turned out to be a bigger bitch than I had in mind :').

I just caught the wave in your eyes

There goes Edward again :Y)
    I will try post with Therese tomorrow!

I'll reply either tonight or tomorrow evening - work, ew

Macabre schreef:
    I'll reply either tonight or tomorrow evening - work, ew

Make it quick :Y)
    Wouldn't want to test Edward's patience

Shireen schreef:
    (...)

Make it quick :Y)
    Wouldn't want to test Edward's patience

Hehe. It's gonna be tomorrow, I'll try my best. <3

ALMOST HOME yay

I'm on my way to a friend, but I can write in the train so I'm gonna try and respond in the thirty minutes I still have.

I posted ^^

Posted, yay!

okay well Kath is not a very nice lady, is she? poor Dot.
    I don't think I'll post tonight, I have lots to finish before tomorrow, so it'll either be here tomorrow evening or on Friday, haha. I've got four seminars tomorrow kill me now

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.