• Omdat het vorige topic vol was.

    Ik was de laatste.


    [Dragonneau > Osha] Valar Morghulis

    20.

    19

    13


    Just Smile, Peace & Love

    15


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    15


    Maar allemaal dragen we in ons hart een inwendig Ithaka.

    14

    13


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    14.

    14


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    20


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    18.

    19


    And as we fall, time is frozen I know we break, but we're not broken (Aedion -> YoungbIood)

    13

    14


    "Do you believe monsters are born or made?"

    16