• Omdat het vorige topic vol was.

    Ik was de laatste.


    [Dragonneau > Osha] Valar Morghulis

    16?


    "The stars replaced the emptiness of my heart."

    16


    chaos makes the muse

    Mankind schreef:
    euhm, 18?

    I got that totally wrong xD


    Haha, thanks ;)
    16

    14


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    18


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    16


    all because i liked a girl

    16

    Wrong xD oeps


    ~My Mind Is Free~

    17

    16

    [ bericht aangepast op 9 juni 2017 - 16:40 ]

    16.

    18


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    28 ;)

    14


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    17

    14


    That is a perfect copy of reality.