• 10.000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IK KAN HET NIET GELOVEN HAHAHAHA love yall. draco malfoy was not a villain. lees dit en dit. stay hydrated enzo xxxx

[ bericht aangepast op 5 maart 2017 - 15:22 ]

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Alvez schreef:
    (...)

Soms hè... HAHAHAHAHAHA

WAT.... HAHAHAHAH

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Alvez schreef:
    (...)

JAAAA ES! *O*

(wbw)

"Family don’t end in blood”

Alvez schreef:
    (...)

JA SAME ZO BAE. _O_

ik heb zin om te lezen maar ik ken al die characters niet dus moeite

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    WAT.... HAHAHAHAH

Dat je een klojo bent HAHAHAHA.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    ik heb zin om te lezen maar ik ken al die characters niet dus moeite

Ja nee snap ik, bc dan weet je ook niet of je de ships ook echt shipt. :'D

kabouterdans

Heaven is a place that we all have

ADDIE LEES DIT

Malfoy’s eyes, fixed on Harry, glitter with malice, and Harry’s so braced for some comment about cuckolds or ginger abandonment or whatever else that he almost doesn’t process it when Malfoy says, in tones of deep delight, “Potter, what in the name of heaven is that?”

Harry blinks, and then follows Malfoy’s gaze down to the center of his own chest. To his absolute horror, one of their inter-office memos has affixed itself there, its neon green paper glowing faintly in the morning light. It must have attached itself to him while he was going through Malfoy’s accounts; Harry has no idea how he didn’t notice.

Malfoy leans over and plucks it from Harry’s shirt before Harry can even react. “‘Dear Harry,’” he reads, “‘please — ’ oh, this part is all in capitals ‘— DO NOT FORGET AGAIN to have Malfoy take you through the crime. It is — ’ capitals again ‘— THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR JOB, and I know it’s distracting that he’s Malfoy, but still. Don’t forget! Hermione says paperwork is 9/10ths of the law. Love, Ron.’” Malfoy closes his eyes and lets out a satisfied little sound before he opens them again, like he’s just downed a glass of lemonade on a hot day. “Potter, I must be straightforward with you: I may frame this. It is beautiful and it deserves a place on the walls of Wizarding history. Who knew Weasley had such poetry inside of him?”

Alvez schreef:
    (...)

Ja nee snap ik, bc dan weet je ook niet of je de ships ook echt shipt. :'D

Ja i mean. Ik heb wel 1d fics gelezen voordat ik fan werd, maar dat is anders omdat de boys niet echt een vaste persoonlijkheid hebben of een speciale verhaallijn en dat heeft dit waarschijnlijk wel. en er zijn probably inside jokes die ik niet snap HAHAHAHAH rip

Kogane schreef:
    ADDIE LEES DIT
    Malfoy’s eyes, fixed on Harry, glitter with malice, and Harry’s so braced for some comment about cuckolds or ginger abandonment or whatever else that he almost doesn’t process it when Malfoy says, in tones of deep delight, “Potter, what in the name of heaven is that?”

Harry blinks, and then follows Malfoy’s gaze down to the center of his own chest. To his absolute horror, one of their inter-office memos has affixed itself there, its neon green paper glowing faintly in the morning light. It must have attached itself to him while he was going through Malfoy’s accounts; Harry has no idea how he didn’t notice.

Malfoy leans over and plucks it from Harry’s shirt before Harry can even react. “‘Dear Harry,’” he reads, “‘please — ’ oh, this part is all in capitals ‘— DO NOT FORGET AGAIN to have Malfoy take you through the crime. It is — ’ capitals again ‘— THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR JOB, and I know it’s distracting that he’s Malfoy, but still. Don’t forget! Hermione says paperwork is 9/10ths of the law. Love, Ron.’” Malfoy closes his eyes and lets out a satisfied little sound before he opens them again, like he’s just downed a glass of lemonade on a hot day. “Potter, I must be straightforward with you: I may frame this. It is beautiful and it deserves a place on the walls of Wizarding history. Who knew Weasley had such poetry inside of him?”

geweldig ofmfmmfmmffomef

Alvez schreef:
    (...)

Dat je een klojo bent HAHAHAHA.

ah... ja true HAHAH

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    ah... ja true HAHAH

tbh wel HHAHH

Yugen schreef:
    (...)

geweldig ofmfmmfmmffomef

“Nothing, you imagined it,” Blaise says, tone abruptly switching back to neutral pleasantness, and sweeps right on to: “Look, Potter — ”

“Don’t call me Potter,” Harry mutters. He’s tired; his eyes are drooping. “Only Malfoy calls me Potter.”

DIT IS ZO.... i love this fic

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    “Nothing, you imagined it,” Blaise says, tone abruptly switching back to neutral pleasantness, and sweeps right on to: “Look, Potter — ”

“Don’t call me Potter,” Harry mutters. He’s tired; his eyes are drooping. “Only Malfoy calls me Potter.”

DIT IS ZO.... i love this fic

HOLY FUCK SHEHSHDGSFSHD

Kogane schreef:
    (...)
    Ja i mean. Ik heb wel 1d fics gelezen voordat ik fan werd, maar dat is anders omdat de boys niet echt een vaste persoonlijkheid hebben of een speciale verhaallijn en dat heeft dit waarschijnlijk wel. en er zijn probably inside jokes die ik niet snap HAHAHAHAH rip

Jaaa, nee, dat klopt. Ik zou het ook niet leuk vinden tbh als ik de serie niet had gekeken dus ik zou het niet doen. :') Tenzij je heel graag wilt HAHAHAHA.

Alvez schreef:
    (...)

Jaaa, nee, dat klopt. Ik zou het ook niet leuk vinden tbh als ik de serie niet had gekeken dus ik zou het niet doen. :') Tenzij je heel graag wilt HAHAHAHA.

HET WAS ECHT EEN VET LEUK BEGIN. misschien houd ik hem wel zodat ik hem ooit kan lezen maybe als ik ook misschien CM ga kijken