GAAN EVA EN LIEKE TROUWEN. (wedding)
    WIE KOMEN ER? MELD JE AAN VERDOMME bitches
    - EVA (duh)
    - LIEKE (duh)
    - ESMEME
    - GABRIËLALALALA
    - ADDIE

CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.

FAV NL SERIESFAV BUITENLANDSE SERIESFAV VOETBALLERS
    FAV ARTIESTENSHIPS EN OTPSFAV MANNEN FAV VROUWEN

EN LIEKE'S BLOGS.

username betekenissenDANSENDE MATTHEW

EN BEKIJK OOK HET HELE BAE LIJSTJE VAN ESMEME.

BESTE CM EPISODES SEIZOEN 1. (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)
    En vul ook deze poll in. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Prentiss • Alvez • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Benoist • Paakie stan
    Esmée Reid • Moreid • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Eva Holm • Kogane • Pookie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Nefyd • Poukie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Elijahbuzz Mikaelson • Elijahbuzz • Elijie

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 maart 2017 - 23:44 ]

Ain't nobody got time for bees

(baby)

Danmarks Dynamite.

Die laatste spoiler in de beginpost is A+

Danmarks Dynamite.

So I’ve seen people who talk to their phones (use Siri/etc.) where their phones misinterpret what they’re saying or pick up a normal conversation & try to search for something or call someone. Now picture a hate/love OTP (or one where the people involved are convinced they hate the other or the other hates them/etc.) Person A is in danger- could be drastic: they’re being attacked in an alley, to something plain embarrassing: they’re stuck in a tunnel slide at a kid playground (despite being a full grown adult). They tell their phone to call Person C, a good friend, to ask them for help. The phone mistaken calls the hated/etc. Person B due to the distress in A’s voice, and A fails to notice, begging for help and giving a location. Person B shows up. Do they save A? Did they just come to gloat?
    If they save A, does that spark a positive shift in their relationship? Does person C ship it, and/or makes it an OT3?

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Benoist schreef:
    Die laatste spoiler in de beginpost is A+

Ikr. (wbw)

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Kogane schreef:
    So I’ve seen people who talk to their phones (use Siri/etc.) where their phones misinterpret what they’re saying or pick up a normal conversation & try to search for something or call someone. Now picture a hate/love OTP (or one where the people involved are convinced they hate the other or the other hates them/etc.) Person A is in danger- could be drastic: they’re being attacked in an alley, to something plain embarrassing: they’re stuck in a tunnel slide at a kid playground (despite being a full grown adult). They tell their phone to call Person C, a good friend, to ask them for help. The phone mistaken calls the hated/etc. Person B due to the distress in A’s voice, and A fails to notice, begging for help and giving a location. Person B shows up. Do they save A? Did they just come to gloat?
    If they save A, does that spark a positive shift in their relationship? Does person C ship it, and/or makes it an OT3?

DIT IS OOK ZO BAE THO.

Imagine Person A and Person B as enemies. Person A likes to curse at Person B with curse words of different languages, and one day they call Person B “a bae” when they meant “a shit”. Person A does not realize their mistake and Person B says “I know I’m your bae”. Person A continues to curse at Person B without noticing their mistake, and one day they start to feel bad so they treat Person B to lunch. Over time, they start to have lunch dates and fall in love with each other. One date, Person B tells A about their mistake and they laugh about it.
    Bonus: Person B has always liked Person A and when Person A calls Person B “a bae”, its during a foreign language class and all of Person B’s friends say “your love has been realized” in that foreign language. Being the worst in that foreign language, Person A does not understand anything at all and continues to call Person B “a bae”, making everyone laugh harder.

tbh gaf dit me kippenvel

Don’t imagine Person A of your OTP randomly having pain in their abdomen.
    Don’t imagine them belittling it for the sake of Person B for months since it doesn’t seem that bad.
    Don’t imagine Person A collapsing one day during work and being rushed to the hospital.
    Don’t imagine Person B finding out and dropping everything to get to Person A.
    Don’t imagine Person B getting to the hospital room and barging in and throwing their arms around Person A.
    Don’t imagine Person B talking in worried whispers to Person A.
    Don’t imagine Person B then getting irritated by the unbroken, high-pitched noise in the room.
    Don’t imagine Person B then realizing… it’s the heart monitor.
    Don’t imagine it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA IK VOEL DIT WEL

Person A and Person B are strangers who are mistaken for a couple by an enthusiastic employee of some kind. A is about to correct the employee but B grabs them and confirms that yes they’ve been together for a year. B subtly directs A towards a sign saying couples get a free thing of your choice. For some extended period of time A and B pretend to be a couple to take advantage of the free thing.

Alvez schreef:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA IK VOEL DIT WEL

Person A and Person B are strangers who are mistaken for a couple by an enthusiastic employee of some kind. A is about to correct the employee but B grabs them and confirms that yes they’ve been together for a year. B subtly directs A towards a sign saying couples get a free thing of your choice. For some extended period of time A and B pretend to be a couple to take advantage of the free thing.

JA JA JA JA JA

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

ik las een keer een fic waarbij louis zei van ohhh mensen die gaan trouwen krijgen gratis bruidstaart!!!! dus toen deden louis en harry alsof ze gingen trouwen en toen hadden ze dus een hele bruiloft opgezet uiteindelijk en toen werd harry verliefd op louis en hij dacht fuck fuck het is een grapje!!!!! en toen uiteindelijk kwam hij erachter dat die hele bruidstaart business een manier was om hem ten huwelijk te vragen. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Nu ik dat zo opschrijf heb ik het gevoel alsof het eerder een verzinsel van mijn verbeelding was. Like. what the fuck. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Alvez schreef:
    Imagine Person A and Person B as enemies. Person A likes to curse at Person B with curse words of different languages, and one day they call Person B “a bae” when they meant “a shit”. Person A does not realize their mistake and Person B says “I know I’m your bae”. Person A continues to curse at Person B without noticing their mistake, and one day they start to feel bad so they treat Person B to lunch. Over time, they start to have lunch dates and fall in love with each other. One date, Person B tells A about their mistake and they laugh about it.
    Bonus: Person B has always liked Person A and when Person A calls Person B “a bae”, its during a foreign language class and all of Person B’s friends say “your love has been realized” in that foreign language. Being the worst in that foreign language, Person A does not understand anything at all and continues to call Person B “a bae”, making everyone laugh harder.

deze had ik gister ook gelezen maar ik voelde hem even niet

“I’ve got my music on full blast and I’m dancing in nothing but my underwear blissfully unaware of the world around me and you’re the poor person who’s trying to clean my windows as fast as possible to save me from a lifetime of embarrassment” AU.

dit is echt iets voor een CM fic vind ik. ik weet niet waarom, is gewoon zo

Imagine person A is hanging out with person C and waiting for person B to get to the agreed hang-out place. They’ve been waiting for fifteen minutes and since person B is never late to anything, they start to get worried. Person A has called person B a few times but they’ve just been sent to voicemail. Then, all of a sudden person C points to the sidewalk and screams “ITS DAT BOI!”
    Person A, who just got done leaving person B ANOTHER voicemail sees them riding into view on a unicycle they had never seen before.
    “O SHIT WADDUP” shouts person B right before they pedal straight into person A and they both fall, person A being incredibly annoyed but still smiling at person B’s stupid antics, while person C is dying in the background.

HSAHHSAHAHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK

Kogane schreef:
    Nu ik dat zo opschrijf heb ik het gevoel alsof het eerder een verzinsel van mijn verbeelding was. Like. what the fuck. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Het klinkt bij mij ook wel bekend tho.