• MAGIC of MIRRORS of the MIND {Poetry and Prose Series}

Ik schrijf Engelse gedichten en proza en hieronder vind je alles per collectie. Je kunt op de link klikken om naar het gedicht te gaan en zodra er een nieuw gedicht is laat ik dit weten in een bericht onder dit forum. Per deel van de volledige serie, die bestaat uit 5 collecties, kun je hier de introductie vinden.

MIRROR MIRROR

I have always been someone who preferred fiction over anything else. I thought of poetry the way loads of people think; odd, weird, strange and for these turtle-neck and barret kind of people.

So when I first got in touch with using words in this way, telling a short story in only a few sentences I kind of fell in love. I saw how many stories there are to tell with poetry. how you can truly touch others by the way things are written.

MIRROR MIRROR is the first part of the full series. This collection can be read by anyone, there are no mature themes. MIRROR MIRROR will focus mostly on the inner self, some mirrors of course, water, the oceans and some fantasy.

Mirror/Mirror
    Glitter
    Drowning, am I?
    Daybreak
    Paperplanes
    All the masks fit
    I was wrong, wasn't I?
    Rebirth of the Phoenix
    The cloud of silence
    And they lived a Happily Ever After
    Tell me the Truth
    Battlefield of the Mind

Enter the Forest

♠ COMING SOON

Skin Deep {16+}

♠ COMING SOON

Knightess in Distress

♠ COMING SOON

Sleepscapades

♠ COMING SOON

Psssh! Tips of opbouwende kritiek is altijd welkom!

© All Rights Reserved

[ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2018 - 13:44 ]

'Imagination is the only weapon in a war against reality' - Cheshire Cat

UPDATE

Ik heb het topic aangepast! en daarbij direct 5 gedichten aangepast/gepost. Hierboven vind je de linkjes!

All the masks fit

I was wrong, wasn't I?