• Ik besefte door het Infinity War topic dat ik nog wat fics had rondslingeren die nog niet op Q stonden, en aangezien eigenlijk alles wat ik ooit heb geschreven hier is gepost, voelde dat nogal incompleet. Daarom hier een story met Steve/Bucky one-shots, om dat te verhelpen.

'Til the end of the line • Avengers | Steve&Bucky

Voorlopig heb ik er één geactiveerd, maar er volgen nog minstens twee andere, zodra ik de tabs heb toegevoegd. (nerd)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

stuckyyyyyyyy

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Ik kwam er net weer achter dat ik ooit was begonnen drie one-shots online te zetten en uiteindelijk alleen de eerste daadwerkelijk had geactiveerd, dus dat is nu gefixt en de rest is ook leesbaar. *O*

> That time Steve kissed every single Avenger (and also Bucky) | 1,5k; fluff & humor met het hele Avenger team
    It’s Clint who bravely breaks the silence by clearing his throat. “So, uh,” he says, “did all of you just get kissed by Captain America, or did I totally hallucinate that because I haven’t had my caffeine shot yet?”

> Follow me (I'm right behind you) | 3,5k; WWII-era angst
    “Yeah,” Bucky says. “I’m sorry,” he adds, because he is, for so many things. He feels he should be celebrating, should be happy for Steve and his new scientifically perfect body, but instead he just feels hollow and wrong-footed and like he’s lost something important to him.

> I like big beards (and I cannot lie) | 3,7k; compleet spoilervrije, luchtige Infinity War fic met happy end
    Then Bucky reaches up and pulls on the hairs at Steve’s chin. Steve yelps and slaps his hand away, and Bucky half laughs, half snorts.
    “I thought maybe it wasn’t real, but it seems pretty solidly attached. You wear a beard now? What on earth?”

Or: Steve has a beard, Bucky needs some time to adjust, and oh, the universe is in danger, or something.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan