• Ik had het vorige topic volgemaakt, dus hier de nieuwe c:

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)

    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.



    Record: 307

    We waren gebleven bij 21!

    Ready? Go! 🙌🏼


    Dramatic

    45.


    [ I will always love you ]

    46


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    47


    Dramatic

    48


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    49


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    50


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    51


    [ I will always love you ]

    52


    Dramatic

    53.

    54


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    55


    Dramatic

    56


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    57.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    58


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    59


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."