• Oeps! Ik had het vorige topic vol gemaakt. Hier is een nieuw topic!

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)


    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.

    Record: 307

    We waren gebleven bij 8


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    12


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    13.

    14


    Dramatic

    15


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    16.

    17.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    18.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    19.

    20


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    21


    [ I will always love you ]

    22


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    23


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    24.

    25


    [ I will always love you ]

    26


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.