• Robert Pattinson :|

Robert Pattinson Replaces Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 4
    The news dropped like a bombshell early this morning that Sony Pictures has signed Robert Pattinson (Twilight) to replace Tobey Maguire in the titular role in Spider-Man 4.
    In the official press release, Amy Pascal, Co-Chairman of Sony Pictures and Chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group, announced that Pattinson would not only be assuming the role of Peter Parker and his alter-ego, Spider-Man, in Spider-Man 4, but also in Spider-Man 5 and in a spin-off film to be announced at a later date.

It is no secret that Pascal has been shopping around for an actor to fill the red-and-blue tights for some time. Only a few months ago, negotiations between Sony and Maguire nearly broke down because of the actor’s reluctance to return to what he described as a “worn-out concept.”
    Sam Raimi, the cult film director and mastermind behind the multi-billion dollar Spider-Man franchise, recently blamed the failure of Spider-Man 3 to meet expectations on corporate control interfering with his creative process. Is the Sony Pictures press release another example of the type of control Raimi was referring to or a step toward realizing the director’s vision for the franchise?
    When asked to comment on the press release, Raimi said:
    “Decisions like these are always difficult. I know the fans liked Tobey—and I greatly enjoyed working with him—but Robert is the future of the franchise.”
    The press release did not indicate what the spin-off film might be, but recent speculation has focused on Morbius, a mainstay in the Spider-Man comic book mythology. In the comics, Morbius is a “living vampire,” a victim of an ill-fated experimental treatment involving vampire bats and shock therapy.
    There has been no word from Tobey Maguire’s representatives.

Ik houd niet zo van de Spiderman films, naar als dit echt is wil ik deel 4 wel zien!^^
    Alleen zie ik Rob neit echt in die film... O.o

-

En weer hb ik mijn titel verkeerd neer gezet, srry people :x

-

Wie is Robert Pattinson? Is die lekker? :O

x

Scream for mercy!

Ik ga die film niet kijken. Robert past niet bij Spiderman ><

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV.

Wie is Robert Pattinson? Is die lekker? :O

x

w8 ik zoek een plaatje, ik vind hem freaking hot! :9~

-

(...)
    w8 ik zoek een plaatje, ik vind hem freaking hot! :9~

Oeeeh, dat moet ik zien! ;D

x

Scream for mercy!

Foto 1
    Foto 2
    Foto 3
    Onze Rob speelt Edward Cullen in Twilight :]

-

Haha bedankt! Maar nee, ik hou het liever bij transeksuelen like Bill! xD

x

Scream for mercy!

Haha bedankt! Maar nee, ik hou het liever bij transeksuelen like Bill! xD

x

Whaha x'D
    Okay, dat kan. Ik heb op dit moment een TokioHotel-Twilight-Paramore obsessie^^ Vndaar, en Rob vind ik verry sexxy :Y):9~

-

(...)
    Whaha x'D
    Okay, dat kan. Ik heb op dit moment een TokioHotel-Twilight-Paramore obsessie^^ Vndaar, en Rob vind ik verry sexxy :Y):9~

Haha, ik heb toevllig een TH-OldNightwish-NeverShoutNever obsessie! (cool)

x

Scream for mercy!

Whiii :Y) Nu kan een vriendin van mij toch nog naar Spiderman kijken ^-^ Eerst was ze fan fan onze Rob maar dan een of andere Harry Osborn. Ze heeft Rob zelfs gedump voor hem:|

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself

leuk

One Day you'll remember me...

Niks voor hem :X

Oh No o.Ô Dat meen je niet? Ik vond hem al slecht als vampier wat wordt dat dan als Spiderman?

Sorry voor de fans maar ik vind RP echt geen goede acteur.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Ghehe :'33

I don't need words to feel those lips.

Damn, me not likes.
    Ik bedoel, hij past niet in die rol. Toby heeft die films zo succesvol gemaakt en nu gaat dat ventje van een Robert Pattinson ervan genieten?
    Net hetzelfde als met Pirates of...
    Ik bedoel, Zac Efron (!?) die Johnny Depp vervangt?