• Getting closer: “Tokio”-Tom (19) and U.S. singer Chantelle Paige (21)
    Tokio Hotel are currently in LA recording their new album. And guitarist Tom (19) can also not get burnt!
    In a bar he now seduced the young American singer Chantelle Paige (21, “Flipsyde”)! Deep View - a drink! The hand on the knee - have a drink! From the hotel - or a drink?
    And what says “Tokio hotel” manager and producer David Jost this? He to BILD: “During the day, Tom is here in LA busy for the new album guitars yourself. What he is driving at night, I do not know. “

bron+plaatje: http://www.tokiohotelamerica.com/2009/06/02/toms-hot-flirt
    (nerd)

Don't just dream, make them come true.....♥

Eerlijk gezegd verwachte ik allemaal jaloerse reacties ._.
    Ik hou van haar muziek :Y) ze heeft gewoon een mooie stem en een beetje dat All-America-Girl uiterlijk.
    Like, ik ben even naar haar website gegaan waar het ook op stond... nou wat voor arrogante mensen daar zitten! klikje

THAT BITCH HAS TO STAY AWAY FORM TOM,
    DIRTY LITTLE SLUT SHE IS.
    WHAT DOES SHE THINK?
    OMG, I HATE HER.

I lol'd.
    Deze is trouwens ook leuk. Geschreven door een jongen (?)
    I think this “Chantelle Paige” had more guys in her hotel room than just one. Well she is blond! That says everything. It could be, that she had an one night stand with the guitarist Tom Kaulitz last night. Two stars had get found. haha* thats good news ’cause Tokio Hotel also suppot the campagne against AIDS. Tom Kaulitz, he of all people supports this with that attitude. Good joke!!! I think he fuckes with more girls than other guys, cause he is famous and he can’t love a girl or a woman. Sex is enough. He hadn’t time for a real relationship. (Tom Kaulitz is just a blond bitches fucker - laughing) Conctratulation for this!!! His mother is certainly proud about his son. He could have the same character than his father. What was the result? A broken marriage. What his brother Bill Kaulitz probably would think if he isn’t not so important than Toms new girlfriend Chantelle Paige? What is when for Tom Kaulitz is getting the Band “Tokio Hotel” less important than his relationship(s)? I think most of their fans are getting happy, when they see this, that her Star Tom Kaulitz are going around with diferent girls. His fans love him, and no he is the reason for many tears, injurys and perhaps even suicides. God work Tom. Firstly violent and than an seductioner. I’m so amazed about all this. Nice greets, and rock/fuck *pitful* on!

I lol'd again.

BAM!

NickyFOSHO schreef:
    (...)

Is het niet, mooi niet. Dan zouden er niet twee of meer foto's op het internet staan hé.

=] Ze kunnen niet blij voor hem zijn :X En zoeken dáárom allerlei smoesjes als 'Het is gephotoshopt'
    Maar eigenlijk, misschien praten ze wel gewoon met elkaar en flirten ze helemaal niet Want dat kan ook x'D

Rose houdt van Renée&Benjamin . <3

Ik neem mijn mening terug, ik denk dat het een publiciteitsstunt is ._.
    Like, waarom staat er dan heel vrolijk op haar site "Ps. Chantelle has no know boyfriend at the momment."

BAM!

NickyFOSHO schreef:
    (...)

Kan toch niet fake zijn?
    Die foto's bestaan niet eens dus dat kan je ook niet 'faken'.

Ik zou dan maar goed kijken !

Ik denk toch dat het fake is.
    Ik bedoel,
    van die twincest plaatjes?
    Die zijn ook fake,
    en sommige zijn ook hardstikke goed gemaakt?
    Daar zie je ook niet of het nou wel of niet echt is.

you are no greatest love but disappointment in my life

Lol, het ziet er niet gefotoshoped uit, jullie zijn gewoon doodjaloers, en het is gewoon een slechte kwaliteit foto, wss zelfs met mobiel gemaakt ofzo.
    Ik vind haar er wel schattig uitzien, en samen ook.

Your make-up is terrible