• hebben jullie die ? in het engels het liefst.

bijvoorbeeld;
    i'm jealous of every girl who held you, 'cause at that moment, she held my entire world

[ bericht aangepast op 27 juli 2009 - 22:52 ]

So far away..

Your heart is the only thing to let me Life,

Firm believer of all that is magic

- A flower grows everytime it rains.
    - A look can say more than thousand words
    - Love creates beauty
    - Look in my eyes and you see what you mean to me

ze hebben niet echt met liefde te maken maar het zijn er een paar

Home is where your heart is.

This time i'm ready to run. Escape from the city and follow the sun.

Abo

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

- He will never know how many times a day I sit here and think about him.
    - I build a wall around my heart that would only break for you.

Mijn favoriet, van Tupac:

“Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
    Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight
    Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
    Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?
    someone tell me ”

Here & Now

ik weet nog eentje.. of twee:$

*don't know if i could ever be, without you, cuz boy you complete me!
    *your the apple to my pie.. your the straw to my berry.. your the smoke to my high.. and your the one i wanna marry!

doei, :)

[ bericht aangepast op 8 mei 2011 - 11:59 ]

-if my heart was a house you'd be home

i'm a lover not a fighter but i'll fight for what i love

I wanna be Forever young

Firm believer of all that is magic

hoi kan iemand voor mij enkele engelse zinnen geven over vriendschap dat kapot is gegaan door iemand anders? dankuu xx

[ bericht aangepast op 9 juni 2011 - 18:33 ]

hey weet er iemand een engelse zin die over vriendschap gaat die is kapot gemaakt? danku xx

We desire the most that what we can't have.
    What you leave out by the dustbins will always stay behind.

This is the part of me, that you're never ever gonna take away from me.

life isnt easy.
    love hurts. boys lie.
    friends stab. people die.
    parents yell. you always try.
    you`re never good enough.
    & you don`t know why. .

what can i say, we have so many memories. so many things to look back on.
    i learned so much from you, gained so much. i loved the way you made me laugh,
    i hated the way you made me cry, but what i hated most was when we said good-bye. .
    i'll never, ever, ever let you fall. i'm so glad you helped me with every little problem i ever had, and always remember that i'll be there if you need me, and i'll be there to laugh with you and to let you smile if you cry.
    life aint easy, it will never be. but you've got friends, and one of them is me. so if you are in trouble, and don't know what to do. just call me, and i will be there for you, always. .
    We fight like we're married, talk like besties, flirt like first loves, & protect each other like siblings. Can't you see we're meant to be?
    I may not be the prettiest, smartest or strongest, but at least I'm me, and don't pretend to be someone that I'm not meant to be.
    I ignore texts. I let the phone ring. It's nothing personal, but some people need to realize that sometimes I don't feel like talking.
    I want to be the girl that changed everything, the girl that made a difference, that girl that gave you a story to tell...
    It's tough when someone special starts to ignore you, but it's even tougher when you have to pretend that you don't mind.
    Dear eyelashes, wishbones, dandelions, pennies, shooting stars, 11:11 and birthday candles: Do your job.
    A good friend is someone we can count on, as well as being so much more. A friend is someone with whom we can relax and just hang out, have fun and share our innermost thoughts, deep dark secrets, lofty and noble goals, or our hopes, joys, and fears. And if you need me, i'll be there for you, any time, any day, forever. Friends untill the end.
    I'll tell you what the end of the world will be like. It will be a final moment; both terrible, heartbreaking, absolute chaos. People running as fast as they ever have; care filling every road & freeday, phone lines backed up trying to process millions of calls, fingers fyling over kayboards,thumbs texting like rapid fire, long lines of people trying to cram themselves into subways & airplanes. All of them trying to tell someone else 'i love you.' It's not je end of the world yet. The worst thing isn't the end of the world it's what you didn't finish; what you didn't say when you had the chance. So I’ll say it now: I love you.

Times like these I lay in bed wishing that I’d wake up in the emergency room and hear the words: ‘She’s not going to make it’.
    I can't sleep and I'm up all night
    Through these tears I try to smile
    I know the touch of your hand
    Can save my life
    Perfection is a matter of prospection.
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.”
    “The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other”
    Beauty is not in the face. Beauty is a light in the heart.
    I have fire in my fingers and I want to believe in this, in me, in you and the way your eyes burn when you look at me and remember why the world spins and atoms collide because of fate.
    Sooner or later I’m gonna think about it and then I’m going to be a mess.
    I believe that dreams are the souls way of forgetting something it doesn’t want to remember.
    She says she’s fine, but she’s going insane. She says she feels good, but she’s in a lot of pain. She says it’s nothing, but it’s really a lot. She says she’s OK, but she’s really not.
    Sometimes our vision clears, only after our eyes are washed away with tears.
    Just ‘cause you’re breathing, doesn’t mean you’re alive.
    Some people change and some just won’t. You can’t take back the words you wish you’d never said. Promises break and lovers will lie. You hold up your hands and let out a sigh. So smile right before you fall and lay beside this mess, call it a consequence.
    Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
    Where were you when everything was falling apart?
    When I am down and my soul, so weary, when troubles come and my heart burdened be, then, I am still and wait here in the silence, until you come and sit a while with me. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains, you raise me up, to walk on stormy seas. I am strong when I am on your shoulders, you raise me up to be more than I can be.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing things people say you can’t do.
    Don’t worry about people from your past. There’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.
    Don’t let me go.
    Don’t say goodbye.
    Don’t let this love die.
    A dream is entering a world that is entirely ours, then we wake up and realize it’s gone.
    The dream is not up there in the sky or in the stars. It’s right here, in your heart.
    Parts of me will always love you. But that’s okay, because I let you go a long time ago. I hope you’ll have a great life, because I know I’ll.
    Sorry for being unperfect, but at least I’m me.
    I dream because there’s no other way I could see this happen.
    I’m dancing with tears in my eyes, just fighting to get through the night.
    They say that good things take time, but great things will happen in a blink of a eye.
    I miss you always, even when we don’t talk. Even when you think I don’t give a shit, never did. Even I’m the asshole you always wanted me to be, the asshole I told you I’d be. I miss you then, I miss you all the time. Every day, you stick in my mind like glue, or a scar, or a wound you like to show off - your most prized posession. I miss you now, I miss you always. But how could you know?
    I’d go anywhere just to see you.
    It would be better to forget you, but I really don’t want to.
    I hate the feeling when you know you’re going to cry. Your lips quiver, your heart pounds, your eyes sting. Your face clenches up and then the tears start to fall.
    You can’t stop them, no matter how hard you try. And it’s not little tears that slide down your cheeks. It’s big tears that make your eyes red and puffy, your face tear-stained and your body heave.
    You can’t stop the tears, and as you lie on your bed alone, you think of what could have possibly done to stop the pain. Stop the suffering.
    Stop this, stop what you’re going through.
    But there’s nothing you can do, nothing anyone can say. It’s the kind of tears and pain that need to be cried out, not talked out. And you know you’re hurting people you love, but you can’t help it. And sometimes you don’t even care.
    I know how you feel.
    Believe me.
    While dancing in the back of my mind, I could feel your hands and your breath linger on my skin. I couldn’t tell if it was real, like deja-vu. Or I just realized that I fell in love with you.
    I don’t regret meeting you, I never will. I don’t hate you, I never will. But I do regret our relationship. It ruined the best thing we had: our friendship. And I would give it all up to go back to that place.
    I’m trying to sleep, but the voices in my head are too loud, and I’m remembering all those things I’ve done. So I turn to my side and face the wall, and breathe slowly. Close my eyes, open them, close them once more. I see his face now, you know, the boy I told you about. Now I know I won’t be able to sleep. I suppose this is why most people are insomniacs: the voices won’t go away, the memories keep coming back, and people haunt them in the middle of the night. I turn the lights on, sit on the edge of my bed and cry. Just a little bit, just to make it easier to breathe. I turn the lights off and try to sleep again: it’s going to be a long night.
    It sucks, you know. When everything is doing fine then, it all crashes again. And the worst part is that I really don’t want to try and put it all back together, but I have to.
    It’s okay to be nice, happy, hopeful, imperfect, silly, yourself.
    1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 6 billion people & still my heart told me it was you.
    People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
    Believe it or not, it’s my life and let me live it, thanks.
    Everything is changing now: people are forgetting who they are, everyone wants to fit in and when they finally get the chance to, they leave the people the care about for the people who don’t care about them.
    A ship in a harbor is safe, but that’s not why ships are built.
    We change, we grow up, we fuck up, we love, we hurt, we’re teenagers. We’re still learning.
    It’s scary how people claim to love you a lot can leave you behind so easily and have no regret while it tears you up on the inside.
    I can’t keep being your second choice, not when you’re my first.
    I love you both and I know I’m drunk but I mean it and I know love is a meaningless word tos ome but I can’t think of another one.
    Everything is more complicated than you think. You only see a tenth of what is true. There are a million little strings attached to every choice you make; you can destroy your life everytime you choose, but maybe you won’t know for twenty years and you may never ever trace it to its source. You only get one chance to play it out. Just try and figure out your own divorce. And they say there’s no fate but there is; it’s what you create. And even though the world goes on for ages and ages, you are only here for a fraction of a second. Most of your time is being spent dead or not yet born. But while alive, you wait in vain, wasting years for a phone call or a letter or a look from someone to make it all right. And it never comes or it seems to be but it doesn’t really. And so you spend your time in vague regret or vaguer hope that something good will come along, something to make you feel connected, something to make you feel whole, something to make you feel loved. And the truth is I feel so angry, and the truth is I feel so fucking sad, and the truth is I’ve felt so fucking hurt for so fucking long and for just as long I’ve been pretending I’m okay, just to get along, just for, I don’t know why. Maybe because no one wants to hear about misery when they’ve their own.
    I hope I cross your mind once in a while just so that I won’t feel pathetic thinking about you all the time.
    ‘Sometimes’, said Pooh, ‘the smallest things take up the most room in your heart’.
    Nothing hurts more than being dissapointed by the person you thought would never hurt you.
    She acts like summer and walks like rain.
    She’s standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take.
    Sometimes you gotta quit thinking about it so much. If it feels right, it probably is. So just go with it.
    Why do I feel like I need you in my life to be happy?
    Some days I wake up and I just feel so empty, so alone, so invisible and completely dissatisfied with who I am. My heart feels so lonely, everything feels so meaningless.
    I hope you always find a reason to smile.
    I wish things could have turned out differently between us. I used to know you so well.
    You’re only a teenager. You’re not yet married, so go with the flow, laugh tons, use manners and try something new. Will you just kiss him already? Trust your feelings, spend your cash, introduce yourself, take a chance, study hard, seek happiness and regret nothing. Don’t laugh at peoples dreams, make a wish at 11:11, challenge yourself, take pictures and appreciate the memories. You should make time to dance in your underwear and learn from the past. Play dress up and then take all your clothes off. Have the time of your life.
    Thank you for making me laugh when I’d almost forgotten how to.
    Her galaxy came raining down.
    Everyone has something in their life that keeps them looking forward to another day.
    Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love. But that doesn’t mean you love them any less. sometimes, it even makes you love them more.
    Love is when you find someone you can really be yourself with. That one you can share anything with like a best friend. It’s when you can’t even imagine what your life would be without that person. When words don’t even come close to how your heart really feels. And even though it doesn’t make sense to other people you know that you’re mean to be together.
    There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn and people we can’t live without but have to let go.
    The best things in life aren’t things.
    No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing promises, saying sorry and all the hurting.
    Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.
    Somedays you’ll feel sad without knowing why. Like you lost someone very precious but forgot what it was, or like you miss someone you never met.
    When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness is the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.
    Live for today, we’ll dream tomorrow.
    To be honest with you, I don’t have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to anything you want to talk about and I have a heart: a heart that’s aching to see you smile again.
    Welcome to a world where being yourself is never enough.
    Now I’m here, no more fears. Angel, don’t you cry, I’ll meet you on the other side.
    The truth is: I’m one of those persons who actually care when they ask: ‘What’s wrong?’. The only problem is that usually I don’t know what to say afterwards or how to make it all better. I try not to use phrases like “that sucks’ or ‘I’m sorry’, but I still never can find the right words to say. So I’ll listen. I guess it’s the best I can do.
    She said she’ll run until her feet don’t touch the ground. And as the waves carry her out, keep listening, she’ll never make a sound.
    Anything you truly want must be worth fighting for.
    You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.
    When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
    If you start to miss me, remember this: I didn’t walk away, you let me go.
    If you askes me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I’d say once. But that’s because you never really left.

SUBTITLES.

‘I’m writing to tell you what I’d never dare say in person’.
    ‘... and you just feel ignored for long enought, and it’s just nice to feel special sometimes..’
    I told you not to fall in love with me.
    ‘Why would you marry me anyway?’
    ‘So I can kiss you anytime I want’.
    ‘I don’t love you anymore. But it even takes more than you to destroy Blair Waldorf’.
    ‘And I hate it when people take themselves too seriously’.
    ‘I always want to believe the best in you. The bottom line is, betrayal is in your nature’.
    ‘Smoking damages your health’.
    ‘Loving you too’.
    ‘And suddenly... I felt nothing’.
    ‘Do you ever feel like there isn’t a person in the world who loves you?’
    ‘I love you. I’ll wait for you. Come back’.
    ‘If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all’.
    ‘People are always talking about freedom. Freedom to live a certain way without being kicking around. Ofcourse. The more you live a certain way, the less it feels like freedom’.
    ‘Maybe you just want me to be as unhappy as you are’.
    ‘Other people always let you down. Why don’t you forget them and do something for yourself?’
    ‘You don’t know about real loss because it only accurs when you’ve loved something more than yourself.’
    ‘Haven’t you heard? I’m the crazy bitch around here’.
    ‘Heart attacks are just from loving too much’.
    ‘I didn’t come here to tell you that I can’t live without you. I can. I just don’t want to’.
    ‘I don’t know how to live in this world if these are my choices’.
    ‘I often do stupid things, you know’.
    ‘... And I guess if i love you, I should let you move on’.
    ‘Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I’m yours’.
    ‘You hear, but you don’t listen!’.
    ‘Why is it so important to dream?’
    ‘Because in my dreams we are still together’.
    ‘Because no matter where you run, you’ll always end up running into yourself’.
    ‘Do you know how it feels to let go of someone you really loved for a long time just to be happy?’
    ‘Memories cause love. Love kills’.
    ‘And all the while, I feel like standing in the middle of a crowded room, screaming at the top of my lungs and no one even looks’.
    ‘Sometimes I can hear my bones, straining under the weight of all the lives that I’m not living.’
    ‘I really need my friend right now. I’ve been acting like I’m okay, but I’m not. They say it’s a broken heart but I hurt my whole body’.
    ‘Don’t leave. Everybody leaves’.
    ‘What’s it like. Neverland?’
    ‘One day I’ll take you there’.
    ‘Everytime I think it’s all going really well, I mean, I try really hard - it all fucks up. I think that I’m maybe one of those people who don’t deserve to be happy’.
    ‘Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning’.
    ‘Love? Oh love love love. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing’.
    ‘Don’t let anybody ever tell you you can’t do something’.
    ‘I’m so sorry for the pain I’ve caused you. And I know I can’t take it back, but I wanna try and make it up to you. Even if it takes me the rest of my life’.
    ‘I’ve hurt everybody. I’ve hurt you, I just can’t go on. If I stay here, you’re all gonna end up drowning with me’.
    ‘That’s okay. I’ll learn how to swim’.
    ‘Nothing I ever did took that feeling ever away’.
    ‘But some things are not forgivable’.
    ‘What are friends for?’
    ‘I wouldn’t know’.
    ‘You’re gonna say goodbye. I really don’t want to hear it.’
    ‘Good ‘cause I’m not going to say it. I’m not going to say goodbye because I’m not going anywhere, okay? Every time a light shines through that window we built or any window at all, that’s me. I’m not going away’.
    ‘Do you think our love could take us away together?’
    ‘I think our love can do anything we want it to’.
    ‘She’s prettier than me’.
    ‘Would you stop? You’re beautiful’.
    ‘I don’t need anybody in my life who doesn’t want to be there’.
    ‘What happens if a car comes?’
    ‘We die’.
    ‘He exists now only in my memory’.
    ‘You jump, I jump, remember?’
    ‘You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you know you’re not right for? Because you think he might be different this time’.
    ‘Talent is luck. The real matter in life is courage’..

Alsjeblieft!

It's time to be happy again.

. True love is for the person that I love <3
    . Love is not outside but inside in you
    . My love is for people who love me
    . You love me or you hate me, but... the problem is... that i love you
    . You love me or you hate me, but... I love you
    . Please love me...because... I love you
    . My heart is only for you
    . You stole my heart and you give it back with your kiss

[ bericht aangepast op 19 juni 2011 - 18:16 ]