• Dit is een Muse story, over de Band Muse.

Love Just Happens [Muse]

Language: English
    Main Character: Sandra Malmberg
    About: Muse
    Where: in Zwolle, Overijssel, The Netherlands
    What: The Gravity of Love

Sandra and Anne are best friends for life, and one day they decide to go shopping in the center of Zwolle. Sandra complaining about she can't afford tickets to go to the concert of Muse in England. Anne has connections and so she buys two tickets for Muse. But What happens more in Zwolle is unbarable for Sandra. She falls in love...

Sorry if there are mistakes in my English, my English is being checked by a native speaker right now.

The Days After: Part 1 Zwolle, 27th of September 1999
    Dear Matthew,
    I’ve never asked for your love, it just happens. I never thought it would be easy for me to leave you alone. But I had to, and I couldn’t just stop my life and go away. You had to go on, I had to go on, we had our own life at the place we belong to. You belong in England, I belong in Holland. Forever, and always.

You know I loved you, I love you and I always will love you. You have to get that in mind. And when we will meet again I’ll hold on to you forever, until eternity comes.

I love you,
    Sandra

Nothing lasts forever, for all good things it's true. I'd rather trade it all, while somehow saving you.

Anyone...?

Nothing lasts forever, for all good things it's true. I'd rather trade it all, while somehow saving you.