• Ik ben verveeld. En nu maak ik graag plaatjes van quotes of mooie (bv. aanmoedigende) zinnen.=3

Klik 1. Klik 2.

Weten jullie nog quotes/zinnen waar ik wat mee kan?(: Zou fijn zijn!(flower)

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2010 - 20:48 ]

everything, in time

We accept the love we think we deserve.

And in that moment I swear we were infinite.

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

In this weird twisted way, I know you miss me liking you, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I did; you'll never find a girl who will care as much as I did, because no one will waste all there love on someone like you, like I did.

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Die 1e is leuk D:

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

~ When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

~ When one door of happiness closes, another opens
    But often we look so long at the closed door
    that we don't see the one that has been opened for us.

~ Before you judge me, try hard to love me. (Michael Jackson n.n)

~ Sometimes the scary man cries harder than the person who gets scared.

~ I may be bruised, but I'm not broken.

~ The deepest scars are those we cannot see.

(:

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2010 - 20:51 ]

None but ourselves can free our minds.

And now I know, the only compass that I need, is the one who leeds me back to you.
    ofzeau D:

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on.

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

als ik in druppels zou mogen vertellen hoeveel ik van je houd dan zou het de heledag regenen voor speciaal voor jou.

When words fail music speaks

Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying, even though she acts like nothing is wrong, maybe she's just really good at lying.

For every lie, there is a truth. The devil says I'm worthless. God says I'm worth dying for. Look at yourself, which one is easier for you to believe? Is it easier to shout at the devil that you're worth dying for or to cry out to God that you're worthless?

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

Ik heb er veel hoor.
    :Y)

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2010 - 20:55 ]

Death leaves a heartache no-one can heal. Loves leaves memories no-one can steal.

We all have time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.

Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it's inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.

I am not going to be a star, I am going to be a legend - Freddie Mercury

I believe in one thing only, the power of human will.
    (Joseph Stalin)

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

Sometimes, I look outside, and I think that a lot of other people have seen this snow before. Just like I think that a lot of other people have read those books before. And listened to those songs. I wonder how they feel tonight.

It's kind of like when you look at yourself in the mirror and you say your name. And it gets to a point where none of it seems real. Well, sometimes, I can do that, but I don't need an hour in front of a mirror. It just happens very fast, and things start to slip away. And I just open my eyes, and I see nothing. And then I start to breathe really hard trying to see something, but I can't. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it scares me.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.

"I hate you." "I love you." "You're a freak, you know that? Everyone says so. They always have." "I'm trying not to be."

lol, allemaal van 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' :3

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation – trying to put the pieces back together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened.. or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.

You said you needed a little time for my mistakes. It's funny how you use that time to have me replaced. (Justin Bieber, lol :d)

No matter how hard you work to bring yourself up, there’s someone out there working just as hard to put you down.

The times that you hurt me and put tears on my face, and even now, while I hate you, it pains me to say; I know I'll be there at the end of the day.

One of the worst feelings in the world is saying 'I love you more' & knowing you're right.

99% of me knows for sure that you don't love me, but it's that 1% that keeps me going on.

I've built a wall, not to block anyone out, but to see who cares enough to break it down.

Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.

They're the perfect couple; he lies & she believes

My heart says 'leave' but my feet won't move

How many wrongs to make it right ?

I was the one who said things changed, but you were the one who showed me exactly how much they did.

Give up girl, romance is dead. You want to cuddle, he just wants to go to bed.

Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Only love
    only love can leave such a mark.
    But only love,
    only love can heal such a scar.

Swallow your pride and choke back your tears.

The saddest part isn’t that with each passing day I feel like I need you more, but it’s the fact that you don’t need me at all.

Although you messed me up really bad, And took every bit of pride I had, I wanna thank you for doing that. Although you messed me up, made me mad, Took every bit of sense I had, I wanna thank you for doing that.

leuke quotes:3

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

It’s funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye, It's funny how good memories can start to make you cry. It’s funny how forever never seems to really last, It's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past. It’s funny how friends can just leave you when you're down, It's funny how when you need someone they're never around. It’s funny how people change and think they’re so much better, It's funny how many lies can be packed in one "love letter". It’s funny how people forgive even though they can't forget, It's funny how one night can contain so much regret. It’s funny how ironic life turns out to be, But the funniest part of all, none of that's funny to me.

Nu heb ik er geen meer, 8D

i haven't failed, i've just found a 100 ways that won't work. :Y)

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking