• Ik ben verveeld. En nu maak ik graag plaatjes van quotes of mooie (bv. aanmoedigende) zinnen.=3

Klik 1. Klik 2.

Weten jullie nog quotes/zinnen waar ik wat mee kan?(: Zou fijn zijn!(flower)

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juli 2010 - 20:48 ]

everything, in time

bellybutton schreef:
    Im stretching but you're just out of reach, i'm ready when you're ready for me.

is van een liedje (A)

yours to hold! ^^

If you had never come out of the blue, I would've stay

Don't worry.You're just as sane as i am.

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings? Get over it.

Just because something isn't happening for you right now, doesn't mean that it will never happen.

" I will wait for love to fly to me and teach me how to fly ".
    - Bill Kaulitz

"Alles kan. Als je het kan dromen kan je het ook in het echt, anders kan je het ook niet dromen."
    Die vond ik zo mooi, die zei mijn Engelse leraar ooit eens.

Alcohol is for people who can afford to lose some braincells

'I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best'
    - Marilyn Monroe

We'll never be as young as we are tonight

"Today I'm dirty, I want to be pretty...tomorrow I know I'm just dirt."

Oké, ik weet niet of ik misschien dingen typ die andere mensen al hebben getypt - zo ja - sorry daarvoor heb niet alles gelezen 8D

Everyone is beautiful to someone.

Perfection is boring. If a face doesn't have mistakes, it's nothing.

It's better to be hurt by the truth than to gain satisfication from the lies.

Missing someone gets easier everyday, because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.

A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another one of them will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe, just maybe.. Forever.

Sometimes we need to walk back over routes we've already traveled to help someone cross a path we've crossed before.

And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

All the good things in life are either illegal, immoral or fattening.

People will always talk about you, might as well give them something to talk about.

He isn't my boyfriend, but I love his hugs, his smile, his advice, his kindness and the times that we laugh together. I guess I fell in love with our friendship.

I am kind of crazy, head over heels, leaving me breathless, absolutely, butterflies in the stomach, 110% in love with you.

Don't you love how every girls profile is about that one guy and yet he never knows that ever single word is about him.

"Get over him." yeah okay. Trust me. If I could, I would.

It's hard to tell who has your back from who has it long enough just to stab you in it.
    --

Got a problem with me? Solve it.
    Think I'm trippin'? Tie my shoes.
    Can't stand me? Sit back down.
    Can't face me? Turn around.

--
    Sometimes loving someone means letting them go.
    Bullshit!
    Love means holding on to someone, just as hard as you can, because if you don't - one blink and they might disappear forever.

--
    Girl: We're best friends right?
    Boy: Yes, of course.
    Girl: So be honest with me, who do you like?
    Boy: No one. I love someone.
    Girl: Ohh, she must be very lucky.
    Boy: Definitely, I've loved her ever since I met her.
    Girl: Really? Well, since we're best friends, I wanna meet her. Go call her.
    Boy: Oh okay.
    *Boy takes out his phone, dials her number and phones her*
    Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call.
    *Answers the phone*
    Girl: Hello?
    Boy: I love you.

Quote verlaafd? neehoor. 8D Ik zou nog wel uren door kunnen gaan, maar het zou me verbazen dat je ze allemaal zou lezen. Dus hier stop ik 8D. Zie maar wat je wel en niet gebruikt. :]

[ bericht aangepast op 14 juli 2010 - 21:16 ]

And he's the only person who ever left me breathless.

Rainfall schreef:
    Oké, ik weet niet of ik misschien dingen typ die andere mensen al hebben getypt - zo ja - sorry daarvoor heb niet alles gelezen 8D

Everyone is beautiful to someone.

Perfection is boring. If a face doesn't have mistakes, it's nothing.

It's better to be hurt by the truth than to gain satisfication from the lies.

Missing someone gets easier everyday, because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will.

A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another one of them will fall for the other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe, just maybe.. Forever.

Sometimes we need to walk back over routes we've already traveled to help someone cross a path we've crossed before.

And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

All the good things in life are either illegal, immoral or fattening.

People will always talk about you, might as well give them something to talk about.

He isn't my boyfriend, but I love his hugs, his smile, his advice, his kindness and the times that we laugh together. I guess I fell in love with our friendship.

I am kind of crazy, head over heels, leaving me breathless, absolutely, butterflies in the stomach, 110% in love with you.

Don't you love how every girls profile is about that one guy and yet he never knows that ever single word is about him.

"Get over him." yeah okay. Trust me. If I could, I would.

It's hard to tell who has your back from who has it long enough just to stab you in it.
    --
    (...)
    Quote verlaafd? neehoor. 8D Ik zou nog wel uren door kunnen gaan, maar het zou me verbazen dat je ze allemaal zou lezen. Dus hier stop ik 8D. Zie maar wat je wel en niet gebruikt. :]

Die laatste is gelijk zo schattig/mooi. 8D

deze vind ik heel mooi ;x

"if you dance with your heart, your body will follow."

Look down at your chest and a little bit to the left side....that's where I'll always be(H)

Die is bekend, maar ik vind het een hele mooie!

Never give up the things that makes you smile

Destiny is the bridge you built to the one you love.

All was well.

Believe in yourself.

(H)

Nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?

Change what you can't accept, accept what you can't change

Truth is everybody's going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for

Destiny is what you're supposed to do. Fate is what kicks you in the ass to make you do it.

"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer."
    - Boys Like Girls - Thunder.

Altijd blijven hangen. <3

"Stay beautiful. Keep it ugly."

ik vind die eerste leuk

deze: Don't love, don't cry, just take a joint and get high

[ bericht aangepast op 10 aug 2010 - 19:24 ]

(Be)lieve in (you)rself