• ik zou graag eens willen weten wat jullie van michael vind is hij hot or not ?

pleas reacties

"In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end"

Not.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

oud topic :')

Read this upside down: 370HSSV 0773H

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

sorry ben fan van hem

not...

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

Galvanize schreef:
    Vroeger: Hot
    Nu: Not
    Muziek: Hot

Life has many different chapters, one bad chapter doesn't mean the end of the book.

Not.

Ik heb nooit iets van/aan hem leuk gevonden. En dat zal ik ook nooit doen, ik kan hem gewoon niet uitstaan.
    Oud topic!

[ bericht aangepast op 26 feb 2011 - 13:22 ]

Blind faith in your leaders, or in anything, will get you killed.

N.o.t.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

not

uiterlijk: Not

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

zolang hij Michael bleef en niet veranderde [qua innerlijk en muziek] was hij voor mij altijd hot geweest!
    en ijs nu nog altyd hot n,n

We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for te weak, and we will never rest, 'till we're fuckin' dead

Zijn uiterlijk is sowieso een dikke not. Maar verder ga ik voor hot omdat sommige liedjes van hem gewoon echt goed zijn. + Ik heb goede herinneringen aan enkele van zijn nummers en met een goede vriendin van me amuseer ik me er altijd nog mee.

Michael is gewoon cool, behalve toen hij zich liet verbouwen, maar zijn muziek blijft geweldig ^^

I learned that I can be strong, simply by protecting that which is dear to me...

Jacksass schreef:
    Qua uiterlijk: not.
    Muziek: sinds zijn dood werd je er een maand lang mee dood gegooit en ik werd er gek van maar zijn nummers zijn wel mooi dus dat is wel hot.

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Galvanize schreef:
    Vroeger: Hot
    Nu: Not

"I didn’t trip, I was just testing the gravity, and it still works"

xDriesLoveer schreef:
    zolang hij Michael bleef en niet veranderde [qua innerlijk en muziek] was hij voor mij altijd hot geweest!
    en ijs nu nog altyd hot n,n

Maar hij is dood.

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.