• Ik kwam via een oude vriendin op Quizlet 3 jaar en nog wat maanden geleden

Hoe kwamen jullie op deze site terecht? (A)

Mevrouw Ecanus was vergeetachtig en vergat altijd te melden als ze een nieuw verhaal had :Y)

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

DeSlenderman schreef:
    Mevrouw Ecanus was vergeetachtig en vergat altijd te melden als ze een nieuw verhaal had :Y)

she does tend to do that

ik door een klasgenoot die ik helemaal neit mocht :'D en zo ontmoette ik Ecanus (Sam) En De Slenderman O.O

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

she does tend to do that

ik door een klasgenoot die ik helemaal neit mocht :'D en zo ontmoette ik Ecanus (Sam) En De Slenderman O.O

I know. I'm currently working on putting her in a home. She has all the signs of dementia! :O

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

I know. I'm currently working on putting her in a home. She has all the signs of dementia! :O

no, I'm kidnapping ehr and you to live in England WAY before you can do that :Y)

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

no, I'm kidnapping ehr and you to live in England WAY before you can do that :Y)

Why would you kidnap me? :8

DeSlenderman schreef:
    (...)

Why would you kidnap me? :8

Because you dont want Sam to live far away, so you're coming too? o.o

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

Because you dont want Sam to live far away, so you're coming too? o.o

We cut her in half :Y) Do you want left or right?

Nooooooooooo! Don't cut me in half! I already suck at functioning while whole, just think about how it will be when I'm in half o.o

OT: Ik zocht op quizzen en kwam hier.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

4 jaar geleden, of ietsje langer. Ik was met dingen van Tokio Hotel bezig, toen ik opeens via een foto terechtkwam op Quizlet, een story. Naja, Quiz in die tijd. Ik ging die dingen lezen en toen ging ik een profiel aanmaken en bam, vier jaar later ben ik hier nog (:

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

Ecanus schreef:
    Nooooooooooo! Don't cut me in half! I already suck at functioning while whole, just think about how it will be when I'm in half o.o

OT: Ik zocht op quizzen en kwam hier.

Well, you'll function half as well as you do now. You don't function at all right now. Half of 0 is still 0. So you'll fucntion at 0 TWICE, once for each half. So we'll actually DOUBLE your capacity to function :Y)

Ik verveelde me.. dus ik ging quizjes zoeken.. en toen kwam ik hier

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Weet ik niet meer ;'p
    Maar ik kende het wel al eerder dan toen ik registreerde.

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

:D Via een zeer goede vriendin van mij !!!

Get off, Bill is mine !!!

Via een verhaal, en via een vriendin.

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Door een vriendin.

Zelfs de kleinste ster schittert in het donker