• Plaats hier foto's van Harry Potter.

In een vorig topic werd het bericht bewerkt, met de boodschap dat dit een topic is om afbeeldingen te plaatsen, niet een overlegtopic. Als je wél wilt overleggen over Harry Potter, is daar altijd nog het HP talk topic.

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

GinaW schreef:
    (...)
    Ik zoek gewoon op Harry Potter gifs en dan kom nik meestal terecht op tumbr.

Oke! Dankeshöne!

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good."

(I’ve always wanted to use that spell.)

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2011 - 14:31 ]

SilverDoe schreef:

Got your nose!
    =D

Dit bericht bestaat niet. Het is een illusie.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2011 - 19:07 ]

''They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.'' - Legolas

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2011 - 19:31 ]

''They're taking the hobbits to Isengard.'' - Legolas

Muggle schreef:

I hope so...

Define "good".

Geen plaatje, maar ik wilde deze even delen en wist niet waar het anders moest:

Watching an HP movie:
    HP fan: OMG. I LOVE THIS SCE- So it's true then, what they were saying on the train. HARRY POTTA HAS COME TO HOGWARTS.
    Draco Malfoy: So it's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.
    Dad: Shut up. I'm trying to watch.
    HP fan: Omg. this. this. this. RED HAIR HAND ME DOWN ROBE, YOU MUST BE A WEAS-
    Mom: Honey, please. sit down.
    HP fan: Noooo. You messed up my favorite line. Now we have to rewind i- YOU MUST BE A WEASLEY.
    Brother: Mom..make her go to the room please. Or at least let's leave her and bring the television in the room.
    HP fan: HEEHEE. CUTIE PIES.
    Dad: Go to your room. you're ruining the movie.
    Hp fan: You’ll soon find out that some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter.
    Dad: GO. NOW.
    -walks to room and bangs the door-
    -opens the room door and shouts-
    HP fan: YOU DON'T WANT TO GO MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE WRONG SORT. I CAN HELP YOU THERE!
    Family: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

Eledhel schreef:

Watching an HP movie:
    HP fan: OMG. I LOVE THIS SCE- So it's true then, what they were saying on the train. HARRY POTTA HAS COME TO HOGWARTS.
    Draco Malfoy: So it's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.
    HP fan: Noooo. You messed up my favorite line. Now we have to rewind i- YOU MUST BE A WEASLEY.
    Brother: Mom..make her go to the room please. Or at least let's leave her and bring the television in the room.
    Hp fan: You’ll soon find out that some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter.
    HP fan: YOU DON'T WANT TO GO MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE WRONG SORT. I CAN HELP YOU THERE!

I JUST <3 THIS!

Define "good".

Eledhel schreef:

Watching an HP movie:

LOl. :'D

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.