• Spreekt voorzich toch? :W
    Begin maar bij mij *O*

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Atmosphere/Malice

Chaos, panic and disorder. I see my work is done here.

Created

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

Chord

Opgeven is geen optie.

Puzzled

Life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it.

Rebellion

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Faithfully

Surreal

-

Disgusting

Spells

Alis volat propriis.

Scandinavia

Bloomsbury

You can’t force love,but when you let it find you, it’s phenomenal. - Khloe Kardashian

Invented

Rebellion

You can’t force love,but when you let it find you, it’s phenomenal. - Khloe Kardashian

Invented

Century

[ bericht aangepast op 20 nov 2011 - 18:02 ]

Of course i'm mad, i'm a hatter after all