• And just go on! (:

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2011 - 19:45 ]

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Read this upside down: 370HSSV 0773H

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

[ bericht aangepast op 27 nov 2011 - 0:37 ]

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

RadiateLove schreef:
    That moment when someone "jokingly" insults you

Lol that gif <3

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

The moment when you're on Tumblr and your parent walks up behind you and asks "What's that?"

[ bericht aangepast op 28 nov 2011 - 9:56 ]

- The last look back is black -

Maysilee schreef:
    Trust in friends:

Expectation:

Reality:

HAHHAHHAHHHA

en..

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

lol, die van boven is so true

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.