• And just go on! (:

[ bericht aangepast op 24 nov 2011 - 19:45 ]

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

The odds are néver in our favor.

weet iemand waar ik dat plaatje kan vinden van tumblr, met die ene kat-animatie ?:')

die 'likt' XD

May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries.

Olivesoul schreef:

Hahaha, die ken ik.
    *mijn status*

There's power in the words you whisper.

Cadentium schreef:

Bah.

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN IN HORROR MOVIES…
    The girl is like…

And the killer is like…

and the scene ends like…

Fabulouis schreef:
    weet iemand waar ik dat plaatje kan vinden van tumblr, met die ene kat-animatie ?:')

die 'likt' XD

Bedoel je deze? :P;

Everyone wants happiness without any pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Femkexx schreef:

Aaawtsj. XD

Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor