• Plaats hier foto's van Harry Potter.

In een vorig topic werd het bericht bewerkt, met de boodschap dat dit een topic is om afbeeldingen te plaatsen, niet een overlegtopic. Als je wél wilt overleggen over Harry Potter, is daar altijd nog het HP talk topic.

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Choose your House

This is the one for me:

[ bericht aangepast op 7 jan 2012 - 18:08 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Nu stop ik (A)

Die 2de :W

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Abo.

The odds are néver in our favor.

Lilium schreef:

(...)

<3.

The odds are néver in our favor.

26 - 02 - '16

Ahem, sorry (cat)

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

^^

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Lilium schreef:

:Y)
    Ravenclaw for the win.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 jan 2012 - 20:07 ]

Dit bericht bestaat niet. Het is een illusie.

[ bericht aangepast op 7 jan 2012 - 20:11 ]

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

[ bericht aangepast op 7 jan 2012 - 20:13 ]

Cadentium schreef:
    Abo.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.