• Plaats hier foto's van Harry Potter.

In een vorig topic werd het bericht bewerkt, met de boodschap dat dit een topic is om afbeeldingen te plaatsen, niet een overlegtopic. Als je wél wilt overleggen over Harry Potter, is daar altijd nog het HP talk topic.

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

Page394 schreef:
    (...)

Ik ook, het raakt me. Ik weet nie waarom, maar het heeft iets liefs ofzo..

Vind ik ook.

http://weheartit.com/entry/20937154
    But I liked the man from the start ^^

[ bericht aangepast op 11 jan 2012 - 18:39 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Lilium schreef:
    (...)

Vind ik ook.

http://weheartit.com/entry/20937154
    But I liked the man from the start ^^

ik vind hem ook al sinds het begin AWESOME ^^

@boven me: hehe, de eerste keer dat ik de film zag was ik echt ontzettend bang voor hem, maar daarna werd ie steeds awesome-er (? lol) en nu kijk in de film als een echt Snape-obsessed persoontje U_U

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

It probably had more to do with the hurled bombs, thrown down by humans hiding in the clouds...

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Orchideous schreef:

één van mijn favoriete stukjes xD

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

Frigga schreef:

Would totally be worth it!

I'll lick the poison from right off your kiss

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. - Coco Chanel

Eledhel schreef:

*O*

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Eledhel schreef:

Dat vind ik een héél goed idee ^^

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Eledhel schreef:

Ik ben voor.:Y)

Dit bericht bestaat niet. Het is een illusie.