The Rasmus

Panic @ the Disco

boys like girls

metallica

good charlotte

paramore

en nog wel meer ..(A)

<3

Metallica, escape the fate, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, 3 days grace, sum 41, 30 seconds to mars, Placebo, Kings of leon, Parkway drive, Billy Talen, Rise against, Mudvayne, Saosin, Death Note, Placebo, Silverstein, Enter shikari, Tokio Hotel, Greenday, Jonas Brothers, Underoath, story of the year, 36 crazyfists, Breaking Benjamin, Avril Lavigne, My Chemical Romance, Bullet For My Valentine, Paramore, Blink 182, Bring me the Horizon, The red jumpsuit apparatus, The used, Suicide silence, 3 inches of blood, 12 stones, 3 doors down, Kamelot, Alesana, Emarosa, From first To last, From autumn to arches, Incubus, chiodos, Within Temptation, Evanescene, Seether, Linkin park, Limp Bizkit, MCfly, Panic at the disco, Heaven shall burn, Iggy pop, All Missing Pieces, Papa Roach, Killswitch Engaged, System of a Down, Plain white T's, Nightwish, sex pistols, Iron Maiden, Marilyn Manson, Kiss, The cure, Nirvana, Korn, ACDC, red hot chilli peppers, Horse the band, slipknot, Trading Yesterday, Disturbed, Aero smith, 25 cigarettes, deceitfull wings, The woombats, The veronica's, the offsprings, The ting things, MGMT, Fall Out Boy, Zornik, PATT, Flyleaf, Anouk,
    And MANY MOREE!!

Tokio Hotel, Jonas Brothers, Millionares, Rediscover, Owl City, Dead Poetic, Bullet for my valentine, Linkin Park, Bring me the Horizon, Drop dead Gorgeous, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Foo Fighters, Maroon 5, Escape The Fate, McFly, Nightwish, The Used, Rise Against, Yellowcard, The Veronicas,De jeugd van Tegenwoordig(?), Arctic Monkeys, Boys like Girls, The Wombats, The Ting Tings, Red hot Chili Pepers, Tenacious D, Alice in Videoland, Cute is what we aim for, Bløf, Cascada (?), Di-rect, Flyleaf, Kane, LaFee, Panic! At the disco, Paramore, Plain White T's, Simple Plan, Slipknot, The Medic Droid, Within Temptation, Voisct, Evanescene,
    En nu weet ik het niet meer XD

all I want for christmas is a girlfriend

kheb der héél veel, maar dit zijn m'n favorieten:
    My Chemical romance
    Simple Plan
    Mindless Self indulgence
    Bullet for My Valentine
    Green Day
    Good Charlotte
    Slipknot
    Aiden
    Kill Hannah

Groezrock was AWESOME! <3

Tokio hotel
    Fall out Boy
    Danity kane
    Simple Plan
    Monrose
    Pussy Cat Dolls
    Sugababes
    Metellica
    The Veronicas (ik weet een tweeling boeie)
    The Tings Things

<3

Xandria, Lostprophets

No growth of the heart is ever a waste