• Laatste twee waren:

    Edinburgh: I like my men like I like my tea; hot and British.
    &
    Ik: Don't judge me for my past, I don't live there anymore.

    [ bericht aangepast op 20 feb 2012 - 12:45 ]


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Randomness


    | Reality is for people that lack imagination |

    Jikan

    [ bericht aangepast op 22 feb 2012 - 20:43 ]


    The sun will rise and we will try again.

    Beide!


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive

    Hilarilouis

    Randomness


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Carebear

    [ bericht aangepast op 22 feb 2012 - 21:12 ]


    There's power in the words you whisper.

    Edinburgh


    Deep inside, I've never felt alive

    Aife schreef:
    Edinburgh

    Randomness

    [ bericht aangepast op 22 feb 2012 - 22:47 ]


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Carebear

    [ bericht aangepast op 22 feb 2012 - 22:48 ]


    "Your life. Your choice. Think about what you want."

    Carebear


    There's power in the words you whisper.

    dance4ever


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Carebear


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Carebear


    Tell me about it, stud.

    Thankful


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.