• Heel leuk, druk crtl+v in en kom erachter wat je voor het laatst hebt gekopieerd! (bloos)

[MV] 뉴이스트(NU'EST) 1st single "FACE"

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-4zx3DrMFA&feature=branded

'The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one.' - Effy Stonem.

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

persönlichkeitsumschreibung

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan

() = (heart2)

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Natalia & Gabriel Rios - Hallelujah

Who's amazayn, brilliam, extraordinharry, phenomeniall & fabulouis? Believe it or not, but it's 1D

#nuest #nu'est #jr #baekho #aron #minhyun #ren #face #myeditgif

Bavarf Strafrecht,

Zoals beloofd help ik u met uw ontsnapping uit de gevangenis van Denemarken.
    BAD Translator had de politie niet moeten roepen dan zat je nu niet vast.
    Vraag morgen om extra eten dan help ik met ontsnapping.Dan nemen we wraak op BAD Translator die stomme nerd die alleen engels spreekt.

Tot morgen in Denemarken en op naar vrijheid!

Sarah

P.S. doe de groeten aan je tweelingbroers Bavarf Jetzt en Bavarf Kourt

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

everything, in time

DNA Manipulaties en mutatie’s

Once Upon A Time.... I used to sleep. Then this thing called “Netflix” happened…

http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/ww.php?woord=vertrauen

Life is hard and then we die

nothingxd

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Niks xD

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

dat VMWare ESX/Vsphere is beter dan

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.