• Ik zoek weer nieuwe storys!!!!
    Het liefst over de hongerspelen, one direction maar als het over iets anders gaat vindt ik het niet erg!!!

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Solar Eclipse ft Liam Payne.

Then I defy thee, stars. Romeo Montague

One night can destroy everything ...

© Comedian & ONExCARROT

Stronger || Hunger Games
    "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

* Soundtrack
    ** Begint Re-start 27O812
    *** © Sold

[ bericht aangepast op 27 aug 2012 - 14:06 ]

I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

Snowflake (The 77th Hunger Games)

[ bericht aangepast op 28 april 2012 - 21:03 ]

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Toy Soldier

*Volledig Nederlandstalig.
    *Veel wendingen
    *Onbekende personen (Af en toe 16+)
    *Drama, Romantiek en Avontuur verzekerd!

And I hope.. we'll meet again..

Nieuwe 1D story! De proloog staat on-line, volgende deeltje volgt vandaag nog!

Ik hoop dat je mss een abo neemt

You steal my heart ~ One Direction

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

You think it's simple to survive.
    Murdering and fighting, and play it clever.
    The only thing you'll have to do.
    Actually, it is the same as hunting.
    And who can't do thát.
    But you forgot one thing.
    You don't know what the new challenge is.

MAKE YOURSELF READY FOR THE SECOND QUARTER QUELL

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

[url=http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/81088/returning-shadows--the-hunger-games-/ Returning Shadows[/url]

Clover Amory is een 14 jaar oud meisje dat leeft in het 5de District van Panem. 3 jaar geleden moest ze toekijken hoe haar oudere zus Marissa, beter bekend als Foxface, werd gedwongen om te vechten in die verschrikkelijke arena. Nu, drie jaar later, moet ze zelf de arena in. Zal ze het overleven of zal ze net zoals haar zus sterven in de manipulatie die ze hier 'De Hongerspelen' noemen.

x Nederlands geschreven & gesproken
    x Dit verhaal speelt zich af na het boek 'De Hongerspelen'

[ bericht aangepast op 29 april 2012 - 16:47 ]

Dreaming a dream like you are innocent.

Amber Felicity Scott & Zayn Javadd Malik

*Innocent - Zayn J. Malik
    *Drama - Fanfiction - Romantiek
    *Enjoy ! <3

LEGGO!

Blood will always be thicker than water • The Hunger Games
    Hoe zou jij reageren als je samen met je broer of zus zou worden uitgekozen om je district te vertegenwoordigen in de spelen?
    Als je word gedwongen om elkaar te moeten doden?
    Als je weet dat het capitool vol vermaak kijkt hoe kind voor kind sterft en jij binnenkort ook zo'n kind bent dat sterft. Zou je samen met je broer of zus werken? Zullen jullie samen anderen doden? Of zal je voor hem of haar sterven zodat de ander de spelen kan winnen? Of zal je toch als het erop aankomt de ander doden?

Dit is het verhaal van Bailey Mooys 16 jaaren Quin Mooys 13 jaar.

Bailey

Quin

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times... If one only remembers to turn on the light.

Futuristic Lovers

When I was little, I met a guy named The Doctor. He's a Timelord, a mysterieus, loveley; funny man. But he had things to do, so he left me. Now I'm all grown up and The Doctor came back. Not just for a social call, no. He's planning on saving our planet, and he needs my help.

Written in Dutch and English > Amy & Rory have never existed.
    Je hoeft de serie niet te kennen om het verhaal te kunnen begrijpen.

Believe in yourself.

all my life I've been good, but know I'm thinking what the hell.

'I do not need a prince charming, to have my own happy ending'

This is the story of Sjiriki Sylisar, the Shadowguardian. A man who has sold his death to grant his daughter mercy.

To lose one's ability to die seems like a gift rather than a price, something you would want. True immortality, something which many have sought. But when choosing for this shady unlife, Sjiriki knew it would be a curse rather than a blessing. Since then he has learned the true depth of his curse, and he still hasn't been able to do what he set out to do. He's losing himself, and he knows he doesn't have much time left.

Time to find and kill his daughter, before he loses the last shreds of his soul.

*Verhaal is volledig in het engels
    *Fantasy met onbekende personen. Beetje duister
    *ik schrijf ongeveer 1000 woorden per week
    *het is mijn enige verhaal, en ik ben van plan het af te maken

Reserve linkje: Klik

The dead are not always willing to return to the pool of life. Instead they linger in our world. This is why there is a god of death, to guide them, and to return their life force to the pool of life. But not even gods are all-powerful, and sometimes their work is better left to mortals.

This is why the Thanatos were created. The sacred wolfmen. Demonhunters. They may not be harmed by the living, for they protect them from the dead. Created by the combined power of the two divine pantheons, they carry on their hunt.

They keep our world safe.

*volledig in het engels
    *schrijf niet zo vaak (1000 woorden per 2/3 weken). dit verhaal is namelijk voor wanneer ik wil schrijven, maar niet aan The Shaduwguardian wil schrijven
    *Fantasy, beetje duister
    *Over goden, demonen en heilige wolfmensen

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

I will always watch your back

When you know you’ve got nothing left to live for. When you know you won’t live that long anyway. When you know there won’t be anyone to cry over you. Would you give your own life up to save others? Even if you have never even talked to them? Even if you know that they might kill you? I know it sounds stupid. But that’s my plan.
    ~Quince Parsley, District 4

Jasmine Primrose Mellark - 94th Hunger Games - Quince Taro Parsley

[ bericht aangepast op 29 april 2012 - 23:25 ]

Everything that drowns me, makes me want to fly.

We're hoping for the best, but expecting the worst | Liam Payne
    The little twinkle in your eye | Zayn Malik
    Maybe something? (A)

~ It's impossible to forget someone who gave you so much to remember ~