• En dat is DarkSavior! Hij is vandaag 18 jaar geworden, dus eindelijk volwassen. :3 . Pas wel op, nu mag hij autorijden, dus moeten we allemaal binnen blijven als hij in de buurt is.
    Hihi, hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag Mitchell, dat er nog veeeele jaren mogen volgen.

Your make-up is terrible

Hahaha, oh jij kleine pestkop! Ik ben vast niet zo erg dat ik mensen ga onder rijden hoor! (cat) Tenminste dat hoop ik maar voor al die mensen die in de buurt zijn als ik ga rijden.

Dankjewel Nikkiiii!

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Gefeliciteerd! (:

You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just

Gefeliciteerd!

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Gefeliciteerd Mitchell :')

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

Gefeliciteerd!(hoera)

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Gefeliciteerd! ^^

Argh, die taart. Nou heb ik zin in chocola. D:

Anyway, gefeliciteerd. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Gefeliciflapstaart !! :Y)

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

Van harte gefeliciteeeeerd! (:

A king can rule a kingdom, but happiness will rule the

Je mag al op je zeventiende autorijden. En autorijden is awesome!
    Gefeliciteerd :].

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Congratulations! (:

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Gefeliciteeerd~! ^^

"No one is born in this world to be alone."~ (Saul, One Piece.)

Gefeliciteerd! :3

Full of envy behind that anonymous mask

Gefeliciteeeerd. (:

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Gefeliciteerd!

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.