• Jullie krijgen lekker geen beginpost.
    (dance)

    [ bericht aangepast op 26 aug 2012 - 10:49 ]


    "The worst things in life come free to us." -Ed Sheeran

    1987 schreef:
    (...)

    DOE! *O*


    Morgen ga ik GM worden (:
    Nu ga ik namelijk weg ;p


    You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just

    Yes, ik kan bijna 200 openen! (:


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    Bye <3


    You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just

    LIEKE


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Volary schreef:
    (...)

    Morgen ga ik GM worden (:
    Nu ga ik namelijk weg ;p


    Yay and bye, lol. c:


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    OPENT


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    HET


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    MrsMushroom schreef:
    LIEKE


    JA?


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    BIJNA.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    SPAM.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    1987 schreef:
    SPAM.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    vOLGEND


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    SPAMSPAM.


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about

    TOPICJE


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    1987 schreef:
    SPAMSPAM.



    Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt


    you said I had a beautiful mind, but that's because you're all I think about