• Warning: Kan spoilers bevatten!

Een leuk, algemeen PLL topic. Voor spoilers, gifs en plaatjes. Natuurlijk ook wat plezier. Ik mis het eigenlijk wel.

Pretty Little Liars:
    Hatsumomo
    Sydrian
    Valentino
    Bonafonte
    Requille
    Macabre
    Fourtris
    Ubiquitous
    Davies
    Ichiya
    Tayniss

Filmpjes:
    Pretty Little Liars opening
    Pretty Little Liars Halloween special opening

Muziek:
    The Pierces - Secret, van de themesong.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 aug 2013 - 17:10 ]

[ bericht aangepast door een moderator op 14 aug 2013 - 12:15 ]

Your make-up is terrible

Nee, nee? D: Omg...

Your make-up is terrible

Keegan schreef:
    Aria draagt vaker zwart hoor ;3

Maar geen zwarte hoodie waarbij de capuchon ook om haar hoofd zit.
    Maar misschien zoek ik er teveel achter 8D

As travars

Wel een fijne site trouwens, kan ik tenminste ook de pretty dirty secrets episodes bekijken ;p

Met veel hint sover wie A kan zijn D:

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2012 - 19:31 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

TVLINE | I’m calling Toby’s bluff. I think he’s infiltrating the ‘A’ Team as a way to help the girls.I’m not so sure about that. You’re going to find out some stuff in Season 3B… Don’t forget what those girls did. No one stood up for him when he was put away in juvie hall because of Alison. Those other four girls were passive; no one defended him or did anything. Just remember that.

TVLINE | Interesting. I thought he was a double agent because when he left in the first half of Season 3, he said he was going to figure out what was going on regardless of what Spencer would or would not tell him.That’s true, that’s true.

TVLINE | But your advice to fans would be to not jump to that conclusion?Fans are going to learn more in 3B about Toby’s history and how he felt about being put away by Alison and her posse. The mystery of Toby, his motivation and why he’d do this to the girls is explored.

TVLINE | Why, then, would he come back and sleep with Spencer?People punish people for many reasons and on many levels… Just don’t put it past him, OK? He’s Jenna’s stepbrother, too. People really mess with people in Rosewood. [Laughs]

TVLINE | So, if fans were to go back and re-watch the series thus far, they would pick up on Bad Toby teases?I think they could, yeah. They could find moments that make them question and really doubt; moments that will make you say, “Oh my gosh, has this person been playing them all along?” — particularly Spencer, obviously.

TVLINE | Speaking of Jenna… Can we assume she is good-ish now?Maybe this mythology will help: Jenna left town in Episode 11 [of this season] because she was really scared of Nate. He realized that the only person who saw him leaving that backyard was the blind girl, so he thought he had a pass. And when he finds out that Jenna had been able to see, that scares the s–t out of him. If Jenna had stayed in town, Nate may have gone after her… The idea was that he felt exposed. As far as Jenna goes, she had to leave town for her own safety. I’m not saying that’s the end of Jenna and you’ll never see her again, but she’s leaving for a bit.

TVLINE | The Maggie storyline was left way open in the finale. Is it safe to assume we’ll see Larisa Oleynik back next season?You will definitely see her in 3B. She will serve as a true threat to [Aria and Ezra's] relationship.

TVLINE | Secrets always come out on Pretty Little Liars… So, how in the world can Ezra forgive Aria for helping keep his son away from him — when and if he finds out?It’s explosive. It’s yet another huge obstacle for this couple. What we’re trying to tap into is that Aria’s out of her league here. This is something that most teenagers wouldn’t have to deal with — it’s a lot. It doesn’t mean it’s insurmountable, but it definitely is a game-changer.

TVLINE | Does that reveal come out pretty quickly in 3B?No. The longer you hold on to secrets, the worse they get.

TVLINE | Why did Emily rush past Paige in the finale, when she, too, was a victim?I wouldn’t read too much into that. It was a traumatic event… You know who is hurt now [Caleb], and [Hanna was] the person Emily wanted to comfort. Paige is fairly traumatized herself [in Season 3B]. And if you think her parents were strict before… She’s now going to be locked in a fort! [Laughs]

TVLINE | Who shot Caleb?That will be answered, and will come out pretty quickly.

TVLINE | Are Caleb and Hanna now able to be out in the open with their relationship?More so, yes. We will address [after the Halloween episode] some of the questions you’re asking about ‘Haleb,’ whether they’re under the radar or above the radar… Because ‘A’s been watching them all along, anyway.

TVLINE | What about evil-ish Toby and Spencer? Are they sticking together?Oh, yes. And it’s kind of hair-raising because of how much they are letting him in and how intimate Spencer is with him… You know something the girls don’t.

TVLINE | Crucial question: How does Mona come in and out of the asylum so easily?!She’s a crazy wench. [Laughs] The thing about Mona next season, which is so great, is that she’s as smart as Spencer. She just uses her intelligence for very devious purposes. She’s a really bright girl… She’s like a little squirrel; she stores up her acorns, but they’re radioactive acorns that turn into hand grenades… Mona may also be back in Rosewood sooner than you think, [as is revealed in] our Season 3B opener. She’s back to torture our girls in a whole new way.

TVLINE | Are you comfortable confirming that we now know two members of Team ‘A,’ Mona and Toby, and that there is a possible third member whose back was to the audience in the finale?Yes.

TVLINE | Do you know who the third person is? Or is it something you’re still writing toward?We’re writing to it, but we know who it is.

TVLINE | Someone we know?Yes. You know this person, yes.

TVLINE | Let’s end on one of your signature vague-but-juicy teases for the coming season. I think the enemy being amongst us is a lot scarier than the enemy within. Season 3B is about what happens when it’s standing right before you — in your face and under your roof.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

weet iemand het wachtwoord? D:

Ik kwam er trouwens achter hoe erg Cece op Alison lijkt...

[ bericht aangepast op 6 sep 2012 - 19:59 ]

Jaaa :')
    Nu moet ik even gaan denken hoor :')

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

En dat CeCe op Ali lijkt, is de bedoeling :')

En dat is toch die site van Maya niet?

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Haha, echt? Misschien hebben ze Cece genomen i.p.v. tweelingzus uit het boek..?
    En ja, inderdaad.

Vooral jij, Toby. D:

Your make-up is terrible

Doordat ik overal PPL zie, heb ik ook zin om het te gaan kijken haha. Any fun, aight?

Ik wist niet dat hier een algemeen topic van was hehe
    Ik kan niet wachten tot de halloween aflevering <3___<3

The soul needs autumn.

Ik heb alles al gezien en ik zal nu ook de boeken beginnen lezen.
    Er is nu ook een app dat je op Facebook kan installeren om iets van de Halloween special te zien, maar ik weet niet wat het precies is. Ben niet zo te vinden voor app's op Facebook.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Cocon schreef:
    Doordat ik overal PPL zie, heb ik ook zin om het te gaan kijken haha. Any fun, aight?

Dat moet je echt doen! Het is geweldig.

Your make-up is terrible

Ik ben net aan aflevering 8 van seizoen twee beland. Ik vind het echt geweldig, ben vrijdag beginnen kijken (:

Tears are words the heart can't say.

Delaney schreef:
    Ik ben net aan aflevering 8 van seizoen twee beland. Ik vind het echt geweldig, ben vrijdag beginnen kijken (:

Haha, dat heb je dan snel gedaan :3

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered