• Hier kun je al je frustraties kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Of vind je jouw ijsje niet lekker smaken?
    Schrijf het dan hier lekker van je af...

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Temperature schreef:
    If I would treat you the same way you treat me, you would hate me.

Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.

Tortura schreef:
    I'm so fucking bored. And that is quite an understatement.
    Someone needs to entertain me.

•*• Lululu •*•

Can someone cheer me up?

•*• Lululu •*•

AUW! I feel good, tududududududu! I feel so goohoodd, yeahh. I feeeeell goohhhood. I feel so goohhhood. Tudu. So good, tudu, so good, tudu. I FEEL GOOD!

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

Ik ga ze allemaal vermoorden.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Pas maar op, jij.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Zo weer lekker oppassen. Haha.

"The only way of finding a solution is to fight back, to move, to run, and to control that pressure."

Stupid brain, gooi ik perongeluk een halve chocolade reep in de prullenbak. --

You are beautiful, you are love.

Ik heb het echt helemaal gehad met dat geintje. Het is niet leuk meer. Jullie wrijven het elke keer, elke dag weer in mijn gezicht. Ik sta er zo dicht voor om hem te flippen.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 dec 2012 - 17:13 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Waarom neem je een het jurkje mee met de meeste inkijk die je hebt? Terwijl je weet hoe Bart reageert en hoe vervelend ik het vind.

En zo begint het.

Dus... sinds ons gesprek van maandag negeer je me gewoon? Tuurlijk joh. Erg volwassen.

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

Je zegt er ook niks van! Dat vind ik het vervelendst.

Ik snap het niet meer.

Numnom, pasta.

You are beautiful, you are love.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.