• De laatste waren:
    Bieberen
    en
    Devourer


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Jaimes


    Such a useless spell.

    Lightbeam.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    nythau


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    nythau


    Dont say why me, say try me

    JanOshea


    Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

    DamnBieber


    Take me to wonderland

    Ik vind ze allebei mooi.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Anarose


    Carpe Diem ~ Live Laugh Love

    Bruises


    I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

    Bruises.

    Bieberen


    Baby, when I know you're only sorry when you got caught,

    Bieberen.


    I'd rather die my way, than live yours.

    DamnBieber


    If you want it dead: use fire. Is it not dead? Then you haven't used enough fire!

    Huoriel


    26 - 02 - '16

    Mavis


    It’s cold today, dress warmly on your way to heaven. You worked hard.