• Alsjeblieft

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

HET IS KAJ ALS BABY!

^Die kat kan ook niet drinken

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

RainbowDash schreef:
    HET IS KAJ ALS BABY!

^Die kat kan ook niet drinken

Mijn kat!

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    Asdhasahudiuegshiuk.

Zo schattig :3 ZIjn er toch nog katten die slechter zijn in drinken dan die van mij! Maar zal aan de kleur liggen, gezien ze beiden ros zijn.

Mijn kat is zwart en ze loopt dagelijks door haar waterbakje heen (cat).

i put the fun in funeral

Aww, zo schattig! ^^

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Lovee kittens, cutee

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Audacity schreef:
    (...)

Haha ja dat heeft die van mij ook xD

Zien zonder gezien te worden.

Omg... Dat is zo schattig o.o

[ bericht aangepast op 3 april 2013 - 9:01 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Mijn kat!

Uhh, nee, het is; Kat mij. Oefen je Yoda.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

I looooove kittens C:

26 - 02 - '16

Awh, schattig. :3

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Naawh :')

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

Daikazoku schreef:
    Ik heb het gevoel dat ik nog een paar uurtjes cat video's ga kijken, door deze video. :'D

Ik oooook :'D

Let the Night embrace you

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Mijn kat!

KAPITEIN KAJ IS VAN NIEMAND!

BROEM BROEM VROAAAAAAR *vaart weg*

quidquid excusatio prandium pro

Audacity schreef:
    (...)

Stiekem is ze je aan het trollen. :Y)

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Barnabas schreef:
    (...)
    Stiekem is ze je aan het trollen. :Y)

Trolling
    The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or b) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.
    Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.