• Justin Bieber’s New Hair Made Him Grow Ovaries, Boobies and a Lemon Fresh Vagina

The Sun and Mirror Online called Justin Bieber‘s new side-shave haircut “girly,” “dodgy” and “weird” in their headlines.

The nickname “Justin Bieb-Her” and Rihanna and Miley Cyrus copycat comments even inspired Inquisitr to write a 600 word editorial on why it’s not okay to call him a puny lesbian. (I’m sure Justin appreciated the comparisons to The Beatles and Nirvana).

I was going to say the hair (more of a lack of gel than an actual cut?) reminded me of Martin Gore, Vanilla Ice, or that guy from Diamond Rings, but that’s insulting to all of them.

Justin, you’ve always been a girl to me. A really irritating, overly manicured, ill-tempered bitch of a girl with 16 million fake Twitter followers. Puke.

Bron: TheTwistGossip

Mirror's Artikel:
    Justin Bieber shows off dodgy new haircut after allegedly turning up THREE HOURS late for concert
    9 Apr 2013 11:28
    We're not sure what he's thinking with this new buzzcut but at least the Jedward inspired quiff is gone forever (hopefully)

Forget about the sweary outbursts, monkey smuggling and other controversial moments – this is the biggest sign yet that he's having a late-teens crisis.

The puny popstar appears to have styled his new hairstyle on the amazing and slightly controversial website dedicated to lesbians who look like Justin Bieber.

But credit where it’s due, Justin’s hair does look incredibly soft which must be the job of a set of straighteners or some relentless blow drying.

Biebs, 19, is currently travelling the world for his Believe tour and it certainly hasn’t been without scandal or drama.

You might remember the fury when he arrived so late for his London show that young fans had to leave as it was past their bedtime.

Well, apparently Justin - who was described as baby Elvis by Chris Brown - hasn’t learned from his tardiness and has been slacking with his timekeeping in Germany.

Fans on Twitter were livid and claimed Bieber eventually turned up THREE HOURS late to his concert in Dortmund on Friday afternoon.

Maybe he was getting his hair done/did or was busy filling in customs documents after his pet monkey Mally was confiscated by officials and locked up in an animal shelter.

But that’s a whole different story and if you don’t get sucked in by the cute photos of the lonely capuchin then it’s actually quite sad.

Bron: Mirror

Ik lach me echt helemaal kapot. Hij is van vet lelijk, naar uber lelijk gegaan. Goedzo JB!

[ bericht aangepast op 14 april 2013 - 23:06 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

SPECS schreef:
    Je kan kinderachtig haten wat je wilt, maar zijn fans blijven. En nu ik je profiel heb gezien: jou smaak is geen haar beter tokio hotel, please.x_x

Nou, ik kies Tokio Hotel anders duizend keer boven Justin Bieber hoor. Bovendien : over smaak valt niet te twisten. Jij vindt Justin Bieber beter dan Tokuo Hotel, hij vind Tokio Hotel beter dan Justin Bieber. Ik zie niet in wat dit met het onderwerp van het topic te maken heeft
    Zelf vind ik Justin's haar ook nu niet zo geslaagd.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 april 2013 - 19:07 ]

Ex astris, sciencia

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)
    Sinds wanneer mag ik niet meer zeggen dat ik zijn kapsel afschuwelijk vind? Alsof mensen mij niet beoordelen als ik een nieuw kapsel heb. Ik heb verder niks te maken met die artikelen.

Ik zeg toch ook niet dat jij iets met de artikels te maken hebt? En ja, mensen worden beoordeeld op hun uiterlijk. Ik denk ook "dat vind ik geen mooi kapsel" bij sommige mensen. Maar ik vind het dan wel kinderachtig om die persoon een meisje te noemen door dat kapsel en er op die manier grapjes over te maken.

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Tempesta schreef:
    (...)
    Ik zeg toch ook niet dat jij iets met de artikels te maken hebt? En ja, mensen worden beoordeeld op hun uiterlijk. Ik denk ook "dat vind ik geen mooi kapsel" bij sommige mensen. Maar ik vind het dan wel kinderachtig om die persoon een meisje te noemen door dat kapsel en er op die manier grapjes over te maken.

Je logica is zo scheef als wat. Ik zei alleen dat zijn kapsel spuuglelijk was. Ik heb nergens geintjes gemaakt over zijn kapsel. De topic titel is de titel van een artikel, dus dat heb ik ook niet bedacht.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)
    Je logica is zo scheef als wat. Ik zei alleen dat zijn kapsel spuuglelijk was. Ik heb nergens geintjes gemaakt over zijn kapsel. De topic titel is de titel van een artikel, dus dat heb ik ook niet bedacht.

Genius title though. _O_

ars moriendi

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)

Ik spreek jou ook nergens persoonlijk aan? Ik heb het over het artikel en de mensen die het geschreven hebben.

Tempesta schreef:
    (...)
    Ik spreek jou ook nergens persoonlijk aan? Ik heb het over het artikel en de mensen die het geschreven hebben.

Oh, okay. Ik dacht dat je het tegen mij persoonlijk had. Mijn excuses.

DarkSavior schreef:
    (...)
    Oh, okay. Ik dacht dat je het tegen mij persoonlijk had. Mijn excuses.

Geen probleem (:

Ik denk dat als hij er wat gel of wax in doet, niet eens zo lelijk nog niet is, HAHA

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

'So remember, this is Bieber's world. You're just living in it. Bieber or Die.' -Bieber.

Is dit een doodsbedreiging van Bieber? I am so scared of him.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Hashirama schreef:
    'So remember, this is Bieber's world. You're just living in it. Bieber or Die.' -Bieber.

Die is al oud ._.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Hashirama schreef:

Wow, en dat in combinatie met die opmerking in 't Anna Frank huis. Huuuuum, doet me aan iemand denken, zeg!

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Samwell schreef:
    (...)
    Wow, en dat in combinatie met die opmerking in 't Anna Frank huis. Huuuuum, doet me aan iemand denken, zeg!

Okee, vanaf nu ga ik dus telkens aan Hitler denken als Bieber voorbij komt. xd

You are beautiful, you are love.

Nemen jullie die zin nou echt serieus? Die is nog rond de tijd van My World 2.0/Never Say Never.

All those fairytails are full of shit - Maroon 5

Samwell schreef:
    (...)

Folklore schreef:
    (...)

Okee, vanaf nu ga ik dus telkens aan Hitler denken als Bieber voorbij komt. xd

[ bericht aangepast op 17 april 2013 - 18:16 ]

ars moriendi

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'