• Esaqar en ik waren de laatsten.


    Some people are art and do art at the same time

    Mallory

    [ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 14:10 ]


    It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

    Mallory


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Svale.


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Mallory


    Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

    Mallory


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Leviosae.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Anarose


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Mallory.


    "We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

    Luminoase schreef:
    Mallory.


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    -dubbelpost-

    [ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 15:18 ]


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Leviosae


    •*• Lululu •*•

    leviosae


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Mallory


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    terminated


    I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I never met.

    Svale


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.