• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I was waiting for this! ^^

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

To get back on the last comment; I don't have marbles to begin with!
    And it's completely normal to have lost you marbles after being hunt down. I do like the stuff he's pulling on Jaimes though 8D

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

I love Fiyero, already. He's unpredictable even to me and I invented him :')

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Those characters are the nicest ones to have ^^ You get bored easily when you know everything that's going to happen and everything they'll do x'D

I know. I've only had one character like that before. Also in an RP with Lizz. I think Lizz brings out my scary side, haha.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Shatrick! :D
    I love Lazu and Jaimes so much more than i thought i wound...

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Escritura schreef:
    Shatrick! :D
    I love Lazu and Jaimes so much more than i thought i wound...

I have that with Julian. I wasn't expecting to like him all this much, but I do.

But I was also nervous as fuck for this RPG and was scared I wouldn't like it or everybody would just hate me.. But I love it, really. And you're all so nice :3

All the characters are awesome, in their own way. :D.

Yes. ^^ I wuv you all. *Big Group Hug*

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Same here with Fi.

Though I was quite confident people would be nice and the RP would be fun, because Lizz and Amy are nice people and they attract nice people (yes, I just called myself nice, but I am. If I like you. And I like you guys, so no worries :Y))

"Have you ever shot an arrow, Jaimes?" I whisper.
    Prepareth thee, Lucifer, for I am on my way to hell.

Lol. I only read that just now, but I grinned. :Y).

Well, he's condemning himself and probably others. So yeah :p

Hey, there's a sexy, annoying hunter trying to kill me. Let's teach him a new dangerous weapon!

Escritura schreef:
    Hey, there's a sexy, annoying hunter trying to kill me. Let's teach him a new dangerous weapon!

Exactly my thoughts!