• Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Well, since it's the five of us, spamming this topic Amy and I called us; The Fantastic Five.
    So then I decided we needed Hero names, and called myself Silent Waters (run deep); because I may seem like the sweet innocent type at first, my inner perv is strong too (wbw)
    Then I named Amy Sneaky Dom because by the time you realise she's dominating you, it's too late for defences! :W
    Lizz is Wicked Kitty (later Wickitty) because she will cuddle up to you and slowly kill you with Wicked quotes and songs (in the good way, of course :Y))
    And Sam: Mod = Power, Yoda = Star Wars + Sam = Fluffy = Ewok. She's the Ewok with the Power :Y)
    And for Maia we're trying to come up with something that fits her calm nature and her straight forwardness (also meant in the good way ^^)

[ bericht aangepast op 16 mei 2013 - 22:13 ]

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Oh god.. Guys, I have a bad feeling about this.

And: I KNEW IT, SILENT WATERS!

[ bericht aangepast op 16 mei 2013 - 22:19 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Theodora schreef:
    'You, me. Car. Now. Follow me.'

Pervy me likes where this may lead to. Haha :W

Haha, me too XD only problem: neither of them like being touched

there is an ocean in my heart, hidden behind eyes of celadon.

You don't agree on the traits we chose? (no_chears)
    Because I went for the calm because you have a soothing way of talking to people when you like them. Soothing is not exactly the word I'm looking for though, but I cant think of a better one.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

PlagueRat schreef:
    (...)
    Haha, me too XD only problem: neither of them like being touched

Yes, problem. Haha.

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

Yes, problem. Haha.

We'll work on that, don't worry. ;D
    I really don't know what Rosemary is thinking at the moment though ;

Theodora schreef:
    (...)

Ghehe. I had that one a second ago!

And yes, ofcourse I agree on the traits you guys choose... I'm just saying I have a bad feeling about it, lolol. (aa)

Suggestions are welcome ^^

^ I choose... ME :D

No, failure. I don't know lolol. I suck at this. I leave it up to you, gurl.

Theodora schreef:
    Suggestions are welcome ^^

Lets call her Pookie.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Yoda schreef:
    (...)

Lets call her Pookie.

.... WHUT.
    Thefuck is Pookie? :'). What does that even mean? Trolol.

Let's call her Mimi.

Calling her pookie would be sad because we all have amazetastic explanations for our Hero name and Pookie is just... well Pookie. :')

The pervinator then?

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Wa-ah. No, we're all pervs here. Let's not call the kettle black, shall we? :p